college special 5

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jungyeon x Kim Taehyung

 

Taehyung was starring intently at the girl, who has the same haircut as he is. They were sitting side by side on her bed, with her busy munching down her half-finished chocolate cake. If people saw them, they would think they’re involved in romantic relationship in anyway. But they’re not. Best friend, that what’s Jungyeon thought. A little more than that, that’s what Taehyung hoped.

“What again this time?” Taehyung asked, trying to get his part on the chocolate cake but failed as Jungyeon glared at him for raising his spoon.

“It’s nothing…” she said halfheartedly.

“Oh come on! You’re an open book. If it’s not about school then it must be about you non-existent love life.”

He successfully earned a slap from Jungyeon.

“It must be the later.” Taehyung mumbled.

“I don’t know, Tae. But am I really that ugly or unqualified to be a girlfriend? My last boyfriend was when I’m in high school. I’m in the stage where I even believe that I’m going to die alone.” Jungyeon sighed.

“Stop being so dramatic. Maybe it’s just not the time, yet. But you’ll find him.” Taehyung said.

“You’re not helping and you called yourself a best friend?”

Taehyung grinned, “But I am your best friend.”

“You have lots of male friends right? Can’t you introduce me to one of them? Minjae seems nice.” Jungyeon suddenly turned to face him.

Taehyung jolted on his seat, “N-no! He’s not qualified enough to be your boyfriend. Beside, he already has a girlfriend.”

Jungyeon eyebrows knitted together, confused, “I’m sure he’s not.”

“He is!!” Taehyung insisted.

“Fine… then how about… Hyungshik Oppa?” Jungyeon thought.

Taehyung stood up from his position, “I’m not having this conversation! Whatever! I’m going back to my dorm!” he said as he bolted out from Jungyeon’s room leaving her incredibly confuse.

 

Few days earlier…

Taehyung and Minjae were sitting next to each other on their criminal law class when Minjae suddenly nudged him.

“You’re friend with Jungyeon, right?” Minjae asked.

Taehyung stopped scribbling on his note to take a look at his friend, “What do you want?”

“Can I have her number?” Minjae ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter