college special 1

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moon Byulyi x Jung Hoseok

 

Byulyi had been standing in front of the wooden door for almost fifteen minutes now. Hesitating, whether to open the door or just turn around and get back to her dorm. A sigh escaped her cherry lips as she nervously played with the hem of her ‘SNU’ sweatshirt.

She was about to turned her white sneakers around when suddenly the door flung open. A pink haired guy stood in the doorway, looking as surprise as she was.

“Oh, hey Jimin.” Byulyi awkwardly lifted her hand.

Jimin smiled sheepishly as he shouted, “Hoseok Hyung! The love of your life is here!”

And the next second Hoseok already jumped and put him in a headlock, “You filthy human being. Get lost!”

Jimin ran away as he managed to escape from Hoseok after a few struggling moments. And now it left Hosek standing awkwardly in his mustard yellow sweatshirt.

This was why Byulyi been hesitating in front of the door few minutes ago. She didn’t know what life had been planning but since the professor announced her end of semester research partner, she just lost it.

Jung Hoseok. That name was written next to hers on the attention board. It’s not that she hated him or anything but she heard several news about him having interest on her and it made her awkward around him. He’s just too handsome for her liking.

“Jimin just like to blabber about random things.” Hoseok said.

Byulyi bitted her lower lips.

“Mmm… I’m sorry but my room is kind of messy. I thought it was clean that’s why I suggested for us to just discus the matter of our research here, but Jimin just brought all of his movie club members last night and now it’s messy as hell. Do you mind if we do it outside?”

For the first time Byulyi finally looked at him.

He sure talked a lot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter