four

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wang Fei Fei x Ok Taecyeon

 

We live our life like it’s our last breath

 

Taecyeon leans on the kitchen pantry as he watches the girl in front of him placing the guns inside the oven. She then moves towards the black bag that lay next to him, carefully placing her black sniper rifles inside the bag.

“What time will you be leaving?” he asks.

She stops to stare at him, “At twelve. Your schedule at three, right?” she says as she zips the bag.

Taecyeon nods.

Fei leans against the oven starring at her boyfriend. Saying good-bye before the mission was the hardest. It might be their last good-bye, or might be not. One of them might me found dead the next morning, or might be not.

She moves closer towards him, wrapping her arms on his waist.

“I know in our world these words doesn’t mean anything, but Taec please be careful.” She says against his chest.

He smiles, caressing her hair.

“Fei, if in the future our mission might be killing each other, knows that you need to be the one who pulls the trigger first, okay?” he says.

“I told you so many times, I’ll pull the trigger against my brain not you.” She says.

He hugs her tighter.

This is hard. Loving a person never been this hard.

But they’re not willing to give each other up, no matter what the reasons are.

“Sometimes I wish we could hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter