six

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Sooyoung x Choi Seunghyun

 

[ BREAKING ] King of Kpop, G.Dragon, Found Dead at His Own Apartment This Morning

 

The YG headquarters felt more quite than usual. Dark clothes everywhere, everyone seemed to be drowning in sadness by the news. Seunghyun walked inside the building with his thick sunglasses covering half of his face.

 

He met Dara near Jiyong’s studio, she stood on her toes, peeping into the studio.

“Nunna…” his voice sounded deep.

Dara looked at him.

“Oh Seunghyun, are you okay?” she looked at him.

She didn’t even try to hide her swollen eyes.

Seunghyun sighed, then nodding his head.

“Good. See you at the funeral.” She said, leaving him in front of the studio.

Seunghyun pushed the studio door. Jiyong’s smell filled his nose, a tear escaped from his eye.

“Why?” he whispered.

He walked out of the studio, finding it harder to hold his tears with the smell of Jiyong all around him.

 

He met Chaerin at the cafeteria. She was sobbing harder then anyone. No doubt, Jiyong was her best friend. They shared the same interest and they even hung out in the same group. She looked like a mess.

“It’s okay, Chae.” Seunghyun placed his hand on one of Chaerin’s shoulder.

She looked up.

“So I guess he finally did it.” She whispered.

Seunghyun nodded.

 

“That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter