fifthteen

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Dahyun x Cha Eunwoo

 

 

I was five years old when my mom’s died. That was the time when my life turned upside down. My father forced me to trained boxing every single day, I didn’t mind, really. But the changed was too drastic.

I was seven when those bulky men started to show up at my house. My father said they’re harmless and they’re the only people we could trust. They thought me how to use guns and how fight hand on hand. I called them ‘uncle’.

I was twelve when one of the uncle brought a boy into the house. He got bruised all over his face and a tint of blood in the corner of his mouth. He’s two years older than me and he didn’t talk. I thought her was mute.

I was fifteen when I finally knew what my father’s do for the living. I knew he owns the largest entertainment company in South Korea but other than that, he’s the big boss of ‘The Underworld’. That’s what they call it. And I finally found out how my mother’s died. She was murdered, by one of my father’s enemy. 

Apparently, my sister also received some training. But father trained her to take over the company, while for me, he trained me to take over the gang. I was one of the best fighters in The Underworld, along with that boy who I thought was mute. He wasn’t.

Let me tell you something, he grew up into a beautiful man. Way too beautiful to live in The Underworld. He didn’t speak much, but he could slice someone’s throat in just a second.

Cha Eunwoo, that’s his name. His eyes turned crescent shape every time he smiles. Unknown gang members killed both of his parents, while he was beaten pretty hard. He was practically my only friend even though he barely said anything.

I was seventeen when I got into a huge fight with my sister. She slapped me hard enough to make me fall to the ground. Everyone gasped loudly as I ran into my room, slamming the door behind me. I didn’t cry, I couldn’t. But when Eunwoo barged into my room and pulled me into a hug, I cried. That was the first time I felt his warmth. And trust me, it was more addicting than a drug.

I thought he was emotionless, until one day he got himself a girlfriend. Seemed like everything I thought about him was wrong. And little did I know, I was jealous.

We were like Bony and Clyde. Well… sometimes we were lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter