fourteen

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jungyeon x Song Yunhyeong

 

In a situation like this, the rain droplet on the car window seemed to be more fascinating for Jungyeon than what happen inside the car. She’s been starring at the raindrop for almost the entire ride. It would be nice if it wont take an hour from her school to her house. And it would be better if it just her driver who picked her up today, rather than the young man who sits next to her.

“Jungyeon-ah.” He spoke, breaking the ice cold silent between the two.

“We’re not that close, don’t call me like that.” The girl said.

Yunhyeong sighed, “I know this is hard for you. It’s hard for me too.”

“Then why? Why do you have to say yes? They gave the options to you, but they forced me to just accept it. If you just said no, these kinds of situation wont happen.” For the first time today, she looked at the male.

Yunhyeong pulled off the car.

“What now?” Jungyeon hissed.

“Do you just hate the idea or do you hate me?” he looked mad.

Jungyeon folded her arm against her chest, “I hate the idea and I hate it even more because you seemed to be fine with it.”

“We can take it slowly, it’s not like they expect us to marry tomorrow.”

“It doesn’t matter if it’s tomorrow or the next ten years, I don’t want to be tied up and have the thought that I need to marry a person that don’t love me or neither do I love him.” Jungyeon said, frustrated how the guy in front of her just didn’t understand her way of thinking.

“We can learn. I can’t just call everything off, even though they gave me the options I know how much they expect me to accept it.” Yunhyeong looked at the girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter