twelve

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ahn Solbin x Min Yoongi

 

The sun was almost set that afternoon. Min Yoongi was the type of student who liked to walk home by himself with his earphone buried deep into his ear. That’s just his way to ignore the world after a long day joking around with his friends at school. But he was distracted when one of his earpieces fell from his ear as a girl with her long brown hair clung into his arm. He stopped, looking at the girl with confusion written all over his face.

“Keep walking, please… There’s a strange man who kept on following me.” She whispered in between her smile.

Yoongi blinked several times, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Please…” she pleaded again.

He continued his walk, well… it’s more of the girl dragged him along with her.

“So how was your day?” she asked, way too loud.

After a second Yoongi could sense there’s someone following few feet away from them.

“Great?” he answered, uncertain.

“Mine not so much. You know Mister Kwon right? He probably doesn’t teach senior, but he teaches me and he is so annoying. He told us to run around the football field when we’re supposed to play basketball today. You know how much I hate running, right?” she looked at him with her sparkling eyes.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows but when he looked at her uniform he nodded to answer her question. She’s from the same school as him.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter