seven

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hwang Eunbi x Kim Taehyung

--Swear words warning--

 

She sat on the floor near the kitchen counter with a cup of ice cream on her left hand and yellow spoon on the other.

“It will make you sick. Like uhukk… uhukk.. like that. You wont be able to sleep.” She said to the little boy who sat next to her.

“But, mommy. I’m a big boy.” The boy said.

“You’re only five years old. Your height barely reach the kitchen counter.” She said making the boy pouted.

“Mommy….” The little boy cried.

Without her realization a man was watching them from the doorway with a small smile on his face.

“Okay. I’ll only give you one spoon. The rest is mine.” Eunbi said before spooning the ice cream inside his little mouth.

The little boy snorted after he swallowed the ice cream, “Old people don’t eat ice cream!” he said.

Eunbi laughed before giving her son a tight hug, “Uuuww… my baby boy speaks very well. Mmm?”

“I’m home.” The man finally spoke.

The smile on Eunbi’s face vanished right away as she saw him. She stood up from the floor with Taewoo, her son, wrapped around her arms.

“Who’s ready for bed?” she said as she walked inside Taewoo’s bedroom.

“Daddy, good night.” Taewoo waved at his dad.

Eunbi closed Taewoo’s bedroom door carefully. She walked towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter