college special 3

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeon Jiwoo x Park Jimin

 

Park Jimin. That name had been lingering on Jiwoo’s mind from the first time she stepped on this campus. Calling him a crush was an understatement. She liked him that much. Everything about him made her eyes sparkle. But… she didn’t think Jimin knew her. He was on the top of social ranking, together with his group of friends and other popular kid such as Jiyong with his Nuthang Crew, Chaerin with her American Kid, and some other people who latched on them. She’s just a normal Jeon Jiwoo. She didn’t hang around in a group, sometimes with Somin or with Somin boyfriend, Matthew, as an extra.

“He’s out of your league, you know that?” Matthew said one time, earning a slap from his girlfriend.

Jiwoo shifted in her seat, trying to focus on her french-fries, “I know.” She smiled.

“She likes him from a far. Right, Jiwoo?” Somin said.

Jiwoo nodded with a big smile on her face.

But then one day, she heard Jimin talks about a girl with Taehyung. On how he likes her so much and stuffs. She was devastated. She cried as Somin hugged her. How she wished she could run up to him and introduce herself. Atleast he would aware there’s a girl called Jeon Jiwoo in this campus.

 

When she wished she could run up to him, she didn’t mean this way…

It was a usual day for Jiwoo. She always took Jimin’s dorm hallway every time she needed to go to the library. Meeting him would be a boost for her day. She was a bout to take turn towards Jimin’s doorway when suddenly she heard loud footsteps before something knocked her off of her feet.

Paper… papers everywhere. Then BAM! Her head hit the floor as her knees hit her nose. The pain was no joke. Jiwoo touched her nose as she saw red liquid staining her fingers and her blonde hair. Blood. And Jiwoo’s gasp turned into a sob. She cried.

“Holly sshh… Jiwoo, are you okay?” a very familiar voice.

No…

“Jiwoo? Jeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter