college special 2

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Chaerin x Min Yoongi

 

Everyone in the campus knew how much Yoongi hated Chaerin. And everyone in the campus also aware of how much Chaerin didn’t want to be in the same room as Yoongi.

Nothing in particular, Yoongi just hates her. On how she dressed cheaply around campus, flaunting her curve so anyone would notice how y she is. On how she always came late to the class while grunting about her hangover. On how her extremely thick eyeliner sat on her single eyelids. Too much, that was what he thought. And too cheap.

And that’s the same with Chaerin. She just hates him. On how he always hang in the same group from year to year. On how he looked so pissed off all the time. On how his stare just kept on judging her from a far. Too emo, that was what she thought. And too judgmental.

 

Until one day…

Yoongi was extremely late for his calculus class. If not because the fluff ball of sunshine called Hoseok who’s blabbering about his ‘date’ with Byulyi, he wouldn’t be this late.

The campus lobby was empty as he running wildly towards the elevator. Everyone was already in their class by this hour.

The door was about to close when suddenly he heard a shout, “Hold the door! Please!”

 

Chaerin hates Monday, and today wasn’t any exception. She woke up with a huge thump on her head. Blame it on the alcohol, that bottles of soju she drank last night just messed her up this morning. The worst part, Dara forgot to wake her up this morning and decided to leave her in the dorm.

And what she hates other than Monday, running. Now she just need to ran as fast as she could to catch her morning class.

The elevator door was about to close as she shouted, “Hold the door! Please!”

 

Both of them stared at each other for a solid second before Chaerin sighed and walked inside the elevator. Yoongi purposely clicked his tongue inside his mouth, showing how piss off he was.

The elevator moved slowly to the tenth floor when Chaerin class located. It blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter