college special 7

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Yongsun x Kim Namjoon

 

The girl could feel the spring breeze on her hair as she stared at the man who sat next to her. It was five in the afternoon and the sun was almost set, but Solar didn’t want to move from her seat. Solar didn’t want to go back to her dorm Namjoon-less. Okay, she’s being cheesy and disgusting. But she just couldn’t help it when everything about him just fascinates her. She likes him that much.

It was almost three months since Namjoon asked her out. She was beyond happy to say yes and nodded excitedly making the man laughed as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Namjoon was always awkward and extremely cute at the same time.

But… There’s always a but.

There’s something that had been bothering a tiny part of her mind. It was actually not a big deal and Solar thought it would be such of a burden if she asked Namjoon about it. It’s no big deal, really. But she couldn’t stop thinking about it. And the super energetic Kim Yongsun could turn into a quite little girl every time ‘that thing’ flew into her mind.

Namjoon never touched her. Not even a pet on her hair or a held on her fingers. No. Zero. And because of that, she’s scared to touch him first. The only thing she ever done was poking his dimple when they were lying on the campus park one afternoon.

Namjoon turned to look at her after she sunk her finger into his cheek, “What is it?” he asked.

Solar shook her head, keeping back her finger to her self, “Nothing.” She smiled.

His dimples were one of her favorite things about him other than his voice, his point of view, his eyes, and the list goes on.

There’s one time when Solar asked him for a road trip date. Thinking maybe… just maybe they could get closer. But Namjoon just stupidly blew it off by inviting Hoseok and Byulyi. Solar was quite the whole trip and as her best friend, Byulyi could only apologize while caressing her shoulder.

“He’s so insensitive!” Solar said when they back to the dorm after that so called date.

“I know… And I’m really sorry for coming. Hoseok just wont shut up about it.” Byulyi said.

Solar slumped her body onto the bed, “It’s okay. It’s not your fault.”

But Solar just couldn’t stay mad at Namjoon. He’s just too adorable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter