twentyseven

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jennie x Kim Taehyung

 

Jennie Kim. Known as the school bad girl, the head of the gang, the fearless with crazy attitude. Detention room was like her second homeroom. Either it’s because of a fight or her skirt was too short. The point is, she never goes by the rules. Boys adored her, they said she is too good looking to have that kind of personality. And girls were too scared to showed their jealousy.

“He’s on it again.” Lisa said as she pointed towards the couple. They were sitting outside the school cafeteria despite it was freezing cold outside.

Jennie took a glance at them for a moment before back to digging the crappy lasagna in front of her.

“I guess he’s after the cheerleading squat these days. I saw him making out with Doyeon a couple days ago.” Jisoo said.

“He just won’t stop, will he?” Rosé said this time.

Despite being the school playboy and being called the school best-looking human being by the junior, Kim Taehyung is actually a loser. He’s a coward, having guts as tiny as a pea. All he cared about was his look, well… to say he’s handsome was actually an understatement. He’s magnificent. But again he’s a coward, along with two friends of his, Jimin and Jungkook.

“I wonder why he never make a move on us?” Lisa asked.

“He did actually. On me, but a goody-good like him was never my cup of tea. And the next day, this princess over here just punched him in the face. We’re basically his worst nightmare.” Jisoo said as she looked at Jennie.

“He’s too much of a coward.” Jennie finally spoke.

Lisa and Rosé turned to look at their friend. Jennie doesn’t speak much, only the things she needed to say. Her face always showed like she pissed off all the time, but actually that’s just her face.

“I’m leaving.” Jennie stood up from her seat, grabbing her empty tray.

Jisoo followed after her. But Jisoo realized something as they walked pass Taehyung and his new ‘toy’ on the way to their class, Jennie never took off her gaze from the couple. Being her friend for almost five years, Jisoo knew that Jennie never showed interest in anything except for Justin Timberlake and shoes. So this was something new.

“Do you like him?” Jisoo asked when they arrived at their homeroom.

“Who?”

“Kim Taehyung.”

“What if I do?” Jennie looked at Jisoo.

“You’re not going to deny it?”

“Should I?”

Jisoo shrugged.

“Do you think I’m too scary?” Jennie asked as she faced Jisoo.

“Maybe it’s because you don’t smile a lot. And your temper is quite… how should I say it? Amusing? And you curse a lot.”

“I’m honest.”

“That’s true but sometimes you just curse too much.”

Jennie sighed.

“Talk to him.” Jisoo said.

“And let him pee his pants? I don’t think so.”

Jisoo let out a small laugh, “You’re a girl, and how scary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter