one

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hyojung x Jo Dongrim

“Let’s divorce…”

His small voice sounds like thunder to her heart.

Hyorin looks up to her husband. His eyes doesn’t meet hers, instead he’s staring at his cup of coffee.

“Did I do something wrong?”

She knows exactly what’s wrong. She knows their little life doesn’t fascinate him anymore. She knows he doesn’t love her anymore. She knows he doesn’t want to come home to their house anymore. But she holds in, because she loves him too much.

Dongrim shakes his head, placing his thin-rimmed glasses on the marbled pantry.

“Okay.” That’s what she says.

Dongrim finally looks at her.

She smiles with tears in her eyes.

“But, let’s have one last drink.” She said, tears falling down her cheeks.

“But-“

“Please…”

Dongrim nods.

“Great, tonight. I’ll meet you at the usual bar.”

 

Dongrim sighs before stepping inside the empty old bar. This was the place where he met her for the first time. She was drunk and all of her friends somehow left her alone. It turned out she was the best thing that ever happens in his life. But not anymore…

She waves her hand at him when she looks him entering the bar.

She looks at him with sad smile plastering on her face.

He pours the drink into the glass before gulping it down.

Hyorin stares at him without saying anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter