Trust me.. You're gonna love it

This Is It

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOO"

"AAAAAAAACK! ELLIE!!!! SLOW DOWN!"

"C'MON HYEMI! THE SPEED IS WHAT MAKES IT FUN!"

"NO IT DOE.. AAAAACK! THE BOUNCING IS SCARY!!"

"BUT  YOU'RE FINE WHEN ON MY MOTORBIKE"

"WE WERE NOT ON THE BIG BLUE OCEAN. I CAN'T SWIM AAAACK"

"YOU HAVE A LIFE JACKET"

"I DOESN'T MATTER JUST SLOW DOWN"

"OKAY OKAY"

"THANK you. Oh the engine isn't that loud anymore"

"This speed okay?"

"Yes"

"You're boring"

"Hey!"

"Who rides a jet ski at this pace?"

"People who don't have a death wish"

"I don't get it.. you like the wind blowing in your face when in the car but you don't like this?"

"The water is scary okay. There's so much we don't know about it. So much power in such calm beauty. It's scary."

"Such DEPTH to your words.. geddit DEPTH hahaha"

"God you're so lame. Just drop me off at the beach and go on a nice fast ride. I don't intend to be a killjoy, not on your birthday"

"No I wanted to ride this together, I'll feel bad for leaving you alone"

"Trust me, Ellie. You don't have to be. I want my feet back on land ASAP"

"Hahaha alright let's make a big.. slow round before heading back"

"No just head back now please. I WANT LAND"

"If you insist! You sure you're going to be okay waiting for me?"

"Yes, I am sure. Stop asking me that. I want land and I want it now"

"Here you go.. land"

"If it wasn't so sandy I would kiss the ground"

"We have 15 mins left for what we paid for so I'll be back in a bit okay?"

"Enjoy yourself. Hurry up and get going!"

"Okay be right back! Wooooooooohoooooo!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was AWESOME"

"It was okay I guess"

"Yay or Nay"

"It's your birthday, I don't want to answer that"

"I take that as a Nay"

"What I didn't say that!"

"So Yay?"

"..."

"Nay then.. Points -1"

"-1?"

"1 point for convertible, -1 for fishing and -1 for jet skiing"

"I told you I didn't want to answer that"

"It's okay, I have time to increase the score. I have so much more planned for you"

"Is it your birthday or mine?"

"Mine. And I am spending it with you, the way I want to. So yeah it's counted"

"If you say so, where are we headed now? Would you tell me this time? So that I can prepare myself mentally and emotionally."

"Nope. It's a surprise"

"I'm starting to hate surprises"

"I'm sure you'll love this one"

"Don't say that. It's starting to get scary"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here!!!"

"Black Pork Street? What are we doing here?"

"This wasn't the reaction I expected. I thought you really wanted to try this"

"I did. I still do but not with you! I mean you don't eat any meat at all. Accept fish and seafood. You're a Pesca.. whatever it's called"

"Pescetarian. But what's the problem? I can always eat something else. You get to eat what you want and I get to eat what I want"

"But.."

"Nope. I'm not having it. Do not argue and just follow me. I heard that there is this really popular place here so let's go"

"The day I win an argument with this girl, pigs will fly"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going now, Ellie?"

"Why do you keep asking? Even when you know the outcome?"

"Hope"

"Hope that you would take pity on me and just tell me"

"Ahahaha quit being so dramatic. The previous surprise wasn't bad was it?"

"No.. I'll give you that. The pork was delicious."

"See just trust me, you're definitely going to love this one. You should take a nap. It's a bit of a drive"

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me just focus on driving"

"If you say so"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey wake up we're here"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up sleepy head! We're here"

"Where?"

"Get out and see for yourself"

"Where are w.. wow this beach is beautiful"

"This is Woljeongri beach and the timing is perfect"

"What's perfect at 5pm?"

"Nothing, just follow me. I have something to show you."

"Isn't this it?"

"Just hurry up and come stand next to me"

"... you wanted to show me the ocean? Couldn't I have just seen that myself" 

"Hahahaha no that's not it"

"But that's what we are doing! Staring out at the ocean"

"You seriously lack patience" After taking a short glance behind us I said "Why don't you turn around and see for yourself"

"Turn around?"

"Surprise!"

"OMG THAT NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK"

"Hyemi! Hahaha! Stop being so dramatic"

"What are you guys doing here?!"

"Ellie-shi invited us. She told us to agree to the cancellation of the video filming and play along with you so that she could surprise you with this"

"I thought it would be nice to film in Jeju and after I saw your choreography, I knew this beach would be perfect. Speaking of which we better hurry. We don't want the sun to set before we even get started."

"Ellie this is really swee"

"Thank me later, Hurry up and get changed!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooh the sun looks like it is going to set. This would be the perfect moment to film the ending of the choreography"

"Ellie come over here please"

"What is it? Did you need something"

"No. I mean yes. I mean"

"Haha! Make up your mind!"

"Yes. I saw you dancing along with me when I was filming. You've figured out the ending of the choreography, haven't you?"

"Yeah I have. Why?"

"Dance it with me"

"What?"

"You're outfit right now compliments mine and you can take it as a thank you for arranging this for me. So just dance with me. Please? The sun is going to set real soon"

"Okay okay sure"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AND CUT! Well done everyone!"

"Thanks everyone for coming down to film this for Hyemi"

"We should be the ones thanking you for the all-expenses-" He stopped talking as he saw me waving frantically while standing behind Hyemi.

"Erm yeah for giving us the opportunity to visit Jeju"

Phew. "No problem" 

"Yeah thanks guys. I can't wait to see the final edit of this video. Especially the part with Ellie in it. I think it is going to be amazing"

"I think the both of you make a very good team, you should collaborate more often. I'm sure the fans will love it"

"What do you think Hyemi? Sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? We could even create another channel purely for our collaborations. We could give ourselves a cliche name like I dunno.. NewBeginnings"

"Eew that is cliche. Apart from the name, I like this idea. It wouldn't only have to be dance collaborations. You could sing or maybe play the guitar while I dance along to that."

"Thanks for this really cool idea guys! The both of us really appreciate it. Thanks again. See you when we get back to Seoul!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was quite a day"

"Doesn't this massage feel well deserved"

"It sure does"

"Hyemi?"

"Mmmm?"

"Was that you responding to me... or the massage?"

"Both! Just keep talking"

"Thank you. For giving me the chance to make new memories"

"Somehow I should be the one saying that. I seem to have been the one on the receiving end"

"I've always liked giving. That was always how it's been, even with Elise. It makes me happy. So you've given me the chance to be happy again on my birthday. Which is why I am saying thank you."

"I can't see your face right now. Are you a ball of tears right now? Well even if you are, it's not like I can just get up and give you a hug given that we are in our birthday suits"

"Ahahaha! No I am fine! I am honestly happy. And it's all thanks to you"

"Well so am I, and that is thanks to you"

"You have an inner cheeseball in you Hyemi.. one day, all that cheesiness is going to come spilling out"

"I think one cheeseball among the both of us is enough"

"OMG what if the name of our new channel has something to do with cheeseball!"

"Nope. Do not even think about it."

"I'll come up with a few variations and you can choose"

"I said no"

"C'mon I am giving you the chance to choose among the options"

"... fine. But remember, final decision is mine"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyemi! Hurry Up! If we don't leave now we might be late for our flight!"

"I can't believe we overslept!"

"Just hurry!"

"Okay! I've got everything! I've checked 3 times. We didn't leave anything behind."

"Okay let's go!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Home sweet home"

"More like being back to reality, no more room service, massages, and pools."

"We can always go back you know Hyemi.."

"Nuhuh. No. Not till I can afford it myself"

"Just like you said, we'll cross that bridge when the time comes. No point trying to convince you otherwise now"

"You're right.. hey is that your phone ringing?"

"Oh yeah it is. Hello, Ellie Speaking."

"Hi, Ellie-shi. I'm calling on behalf of Son Seungyeon. Our company has been receiving the songs you've sent in and we would like to say that some of them have been quite impressive."

"Oh thank you"

"Who is it, Ellie? Is it a company? Do they want to sign you?!"

"Shushhhh. They might hear you" I said while trying to cover the receiver.

"But that's not what I am calling, we have an alternative proposal for you"