Help

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys it's me again, I was just wondering how you guys think of the story right now since the first part (or ark as I say) is almost over. Also I'm very sorry to all of the families that were affected on this dreadful day and I hope you are all doing fine. Anyways back to the story.

 

Hana just finished grading papers when a girl in pig tails bust into the room. 

 

"Ms. Hirai!" The brunette look at the girl who was walking towards her. "What is it, Young lady." 

 

"You're name is Hana right?" Hana eyes widen as she got up and look at the other girls standing by the door. "Is they with you?" Sana nodded. Hana invited them inside and the shut the door.

 

"How do you know my name?"

 

"Momo told me that she have a sister here name Hana and I assume it was you because you guys have similar eyes, if it's not you then Yura has alot of ex-"

 

"No, no You're right. I am Momo's older sister. But why are you all here."

 

"Momo ran out of the school building and I fear for her. She has bruises everywhere." Sana looked at Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Somi. *I-I.. saw some pink lines on her wrist one time....I never said anything b-because I didn't want her to panic.* Sana cried. Mina looked at her in shock as she saw Hana grabbed a camera.

 

 "I'm trying to get custody over her and I just need some more proof. I have taken pictures of her bruises everyday. I just need proof that it's her father doing this to her. Follow me girls." Hana said as she and the others walked out the school building. Unfortunately Somi, Mina and Chaeyoung couldn't leave because of classes.

 

 Dahyun and Sana got in the car with Ms. Hirai. "Do you guys know where Momo live?"

 

 "No." That was all that Ms. Hirai needed to hear as she got out the car and went back into the building. Sana and Dahyun looked at eachother as they waited for the teacher to come back. "What's taking her so long?"

 

"I don't know...Momo could be in trouble."

 

 "What did you say to Ms. Hirai when you stop speaking Korean."

 

 "I-" Sana look to see Ms. Hirai back in the car with some papers and a camera. "Sana put the address in the GPS and Dahyun I want you to take some pictures." Both girls did what they were told as Ms. Hirai speed down the street.

 

They eventually found the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter