The culprit

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Momo watched as the cafeteria full up. Sana then turned to Momo. *I'm going to go and talk to everyone while you stay here, I'll get Dubu to watch after you.* Momo nodded before hearing Sana shouting. "Dubu!!!!!!!"

 

"Oh god, what did I do this time." Dahyun said as she walked towards Sana. "Can you please watch Momo for me, I got some business to take care of."

 

"Um...okay." Dahyun sat infront of Momo and watched Sana leave. "I don't know how to communicate with you..." Momo just blink at the girl. 

 

**Uh.. H-hello..** Dahyun eyes widen. "Somi!! Chaeyoung!!!!" The girl shouted as her two friends came over. "What?" Somi says."I think she's trying to speak English."

 

**Hi Momo, My name is Somi. Do you speak English or do you only know how to say hi.**

 

**H-hello**

 

"She's a cutie, she just knows how to say hi in English." Somi says. Chaeyoung sat by Momo and tried pulling off her hat. Momo began to panic and Dahyun tried to calm her down.

 

 "What the hell! Chaeyoung. Don't do that."

 

"I want to see if the rumors are true."

 

 "What rumours?"

 

 "When Sana and Mina was arguing yesterday they said something about Momo getting abused by her father." The brunette quickly whispered.

 

 "Abused?" Dahyun looked at Somi and Chaeyoung before looking at Momo. "Can you get Mina over here."

 

"Okay." Chaeyoung says as she got up.

 

Sana ran to the jocks table. "Excuse me but, I would like to know if any of you guys know where the rumours about Momo came from." The girl spoke. One guy turned to her by the name of Suga. He and his friends stand up and surrounded the girl. "What did you say? Sweetheart." Before Sana could answer Moonbyul and Jeongyeon grabbed her arm and dragged her away from them. "Sana you know better not to approach them, Do you know what would happen to you if you guys were alone."

 

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to find out who started the rumours."

 

"Check the girls, Guys don't spread rumors about people they don't know." Moonbyul said as the released Sana's arm. The brunette headed to Park's Angels first.

 

"Hello, Angels. I would like to know if you guys have any information about the rumours." Some of the girls turned and look at her with smiling faces. Suzy quickly got up. "From what we heard it was those popular girls who spreaded the rumours as quickly as they can spread their legs." The raven said quickly and quietly.

 

"Anyways The fall dance and festival is coming up fast, I hope you will be there, Bye!" Jihyo says as she did a friendly push to Sana.

 

Sana then headed to the popular girls table. One girl was chewing her gum loudly as she turned and look at Sana. "Head cheerleader is here." The rest of the girls turned and look at Sana."What is it, Head cheerleader." Chamni said.

 

"Did any of you guys spread the rumours about Momo."

 

"Why would you care?"

 

"Just tell me."

 

"Yeah we did, But we didn't start the rumors."

 

"Who started it then?"

 

"Um...I think her name lesa, leysa, oh Lisa!" Jieqiong said. "Lisa?" Sana then walked over to the performers table. "Lisa, May we talk." Lisa nodded and got up, both girls walked out the cafeteria.

 

"Did you spread any rumors about Momo." The blonde looked down. "Yes."

 

"Why?!"

 

"I just needed the money, I'm t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter