HeartBroken Bros

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours pass by and Jeongyeon found Chaeyoung in the attic trying to go into the vent. The brunette had to move fast and grab the girl as she brought her into their shared room.

 

Both girls lied on the bed. Jeongyeon had her hand on Chaeyoung's head slowly the girl head as she looked out the window. They were both heartbroken and they didn't know what to do. "Hyung? Why does love hurts."

 

 Jeongyeon looked at the smaller girl. "I...I don't know why Chae..I just don't know."

 

Jeongyeon saw the door open just to see Chaeyoung older brother walking in. "What's wrong with both of you?! You guys keep on blasting Adele songs and keep stealing my icecream, The one I buy."

 

 "Get out!" Chaeyoung shouted and threw a pillow at her brother. The guy caught the pillow before getting hit in the head with a soda can. "Dammit I forgot this one play softball!" He said as he ran out the room. (I play softball in real life so when you throw something, You tend to throw it harder than normal. I think the same thing goes for baseball and football.)

 

 Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung eventually fell asleep when they heard a knock on the door. Chaeyoung slowly pulled Jeongyeon arms off her as she went to her bedroom door to see her little brother looking at her. The brunette then look at the house door and walk towards it just to see Dahyun, Tzuyu and Sana standing there.

 

Dahyun quickly hugged Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung! We missed you." The girls said as the hugged the smaller girl. Chaeyoung then saw a red head that turns out to be Jihyo who walked in.

 

Sana shut the door as they all went to sit on the couch. "What are you guys doing here?" The brunette asks.

 

"We wanted to visit you, Since we knew you were heartbroken. We bought you and Jeongyeonnie gifts. Speaking of Jeongyeon where is she?"

 

"She's sleeping." Chaeyoung replied. "Oh! Wait were you sleeping too?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Sorry, We'll be going then... Are you coming to school tomorrow?" Tzuyu asks.

 

"I don't know..." The brunette said as she walked them to the door and shut it after all of them left. The brunette returned to her room to see Jeongyeon opening her eyes. "Who was that?"

 

"Just some friends checking up on me...Go back to sleep." The brunette said as she slip into bed next to Jeongyeon and went back to sleep.

 

Today was the first day of February, The month of love and Romance and Momo felt like she was going to spend it alone as usual. The brunette couldn't believe that she was being used the whole entire time.

 

 The brunette walked in the hallway by herself as Yugyeom approach her. "What do you want?" She asks.

 

"I want to date you."

 

"After all this time?! You must think I'm stupid if I was going to go out with you! You were the same person who try to ruin my relationship with the girl. Do you even generally like me or do you like my figure?!" Yugyeom didn't answer the question as he grabbed Momo's hand and push her up against the wall.

 

"You're very hot." Yugyeom mumbled as he leaned in.

 

"Let go!" The brunette shouted she tried pushing him back but he was too strong. These things always happened to her in the hallway. Some kids were walking pass they were either not paying attention or they didn't care. 

 

The brunette started to cry as she turned her face away from him so he ended up kissing her on the cheek.  He then moved down to her neck before hearing a someone shout.

 

 "Get away from her!" Hana took off her heels and ran towards Yugyeom and shove him off of Momo. Some kids turned and look at Hana who already had Yugyeom in a headlock.

 

 Momo fell on to the ground sobbing as she watch her sister pinned Yugyeom to the ground and held him still as the student resource officer came in and put handcuffs on him.

 

Hana got up and fixed her now wrinkled shirt before helping Momo up. "You okay?" The brunette didn't answer as she fixed her clothes and hair. Hana handed the girl a small pocket mirror and Momo felt sick to her stomach as she saw what was forming in her neck.

 

 *Why...Why me...* The brunette mumbles.

 

The next day at school Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung decided to come. Jeongyeon struggle to get the smaller girl out of bed much less get her ready for school as they both en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter