Acquaintances

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After homecoming nothing much happened. Of course Sana started to bother Momo on why she took so long and the girl wouldn't answer.

 

Neither girls have talk to eachother after that night, and Jeongyeon seemed to stop bothering Momo. Unfortunately she didn't stop bullying Dahyun.

 

Dahyun was getting push up against the lockers when she saw Momo running over. "Jeongyeon stop!" The brunette shouted and grabbed Jeongyeon fist before it reach Dahyun. The taller girl stop immediately and shoved Momo away.

 

Momo ran back infront of Jeongyeon and put her hands on both of her shoulders. "Don't hit her please, Just leave Dahyun alone." 

 

 "Don't touch me." The brunette said as she pulled Momo arms off of her. The real reason why Jeongyeon stopped bullying Momo is because of the cuts on her hand. The brunette didn't want to be the cause of a student dying or trying to kill themselves. She sighed and walked away, leaving both girls.

 

"Jeongyeon did you lost your touch?" BamBam ask her at the cafeteria."No..."

 

 "I think she lost her touch guys..."

 

"Maybe she likes M-"

 

 "I don't ing like her."

 

"Well now that you say that, I'll-" Yugyeom got cut off by Mark. "Remember the bet, once Jeongyeon finishes the bet you can have her Yugyeom. You're still doing the bet right? Or are you too chicken."

 

"I'm not scared, I'm still doing it."

 

"Okay, don't disappoint us."

 

"When have I ever disappointed you guys." They all gave her a look. "It was one time and that was ing Sana, I would never do anything to intentionally hurt her, you all know that."

 

"True..." 

 

At the end of the day, Jeongyeon was listening to music when she saw two people sit next to her. "Hi Jeongyeon."

 

"Hi Sana...What is she doing here?"

 

"Momo and I are going to have a sleepover. Wanna join?"

 

"I'll pass."

 

"I'll take that as a yes." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes before looking out the window.

 

*You don't mind if Jeongyeon stay with us right, Momo?*

 

"I know you guys are talking about me."

 

"Damn it, I forgot you take Japanese. This won't work so well anymore."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter