The case and Healing

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the court date. Momo and Hana didn't come into school today. All of the kids were wondering what was going on.

 

"Where's Ms. Hirai?"

 

"Where's the y ladies."

 

"Yeah." A substitute came into the room. "Unfortunately Ms. Hirai and Momo will not be here today so I will be taking over." Ms. Jung says as she look straight at Amber's direction glaring at the girl.  

 

Jeongyeon looked out the window bored before checking her phone and looking at Momo's number.

 

 Momo and Hana was sitting in a room waiting for their trial to start when a brunette phone vibrate.  The brunette had a tiny smile on her face as she look who it was from.

 

 "Is that a smile I see on my sister's face?" Hana says.

 

"Um..."

 

"Who's texting you? Is it a guy?"

 

"Uh..."

 

"Don't worry, I had my suspicions on you based on your actions but I didn't want to say anything."

 

"Thank you Hana."

 

"Anything for you Momo." Hana said. 'Anything to make up those years that I left you.' she thought.

 

Both girls got called in and they saw their father standing at the other side in a orange jumpsuit, He was glaring at them. Momo looked away quickly and Hana pulled her sister close to her.

 

 (I do not know how a trial go so please bare with me.) "Mr. Hirai, we here have claims of you doing Child abuse on both daughters and ual Assault on your youngest Daughter, Hirai Momo. Is that true?"

 

"Lies! All lies! I would never touch my kid."

 

"He's wrong, we have evidence. This is the evidence that I have collected over the last few months, Unfortunately this have been going on for years and I have managed to dig back up information to prove that he is the murdered of Momo's elementary teacher." Hana said as she handed the judge the evidence.

 

"Okay from looking at the evidence, This all proves that Hirai Hiroshi is a murder, Child abuser and a assaulter.

 

Hirai Hiroshi you are now pronounce guilty and will spend from ten years to life in prison without bail." The judge then looked at the papers about Hana. "Hirai Hana I give you full custody of Hirai Momo. Case is dismissed." 

 

As soon as both girls walked out the room they hugged eachother tightly. Momo had tears streaming down her face and actually had a big smile on her face. "I-I'm finally free, after all these years."

 

"Don't worry, I will protect you no matter what. Now moving on we have to do the healing process." Hana said. Momo looked down and nodded.

 

"I'm going to get help, I know what you do on a daily basis and I want to help you, I want your confidence to raise and I don't want you to fear grown men. I also don't want to see you cut." Hana says as she got in the car. "It's good that the kids stop bullying you but you gotta be careful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter