Friends

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night you can say that Momo and Jeongyeon were friends. Sana and the others didn't know what happened that night but when they did get back, the girls notice a slight change. Both of them did talk a little bit more to eachother and stole some glances.

 

Mina also found Sana tied up in the closet again. "What happened?"

 

"They got me in the middle of the night, The white lie work but they figure it out, Tzuyu woke up, laugh at me and didn't even help me instead she help them tie me up."

 

*I'm telling you that she's low-key evil.* Mina mumbles. Sana nodded as Dahyun and Chaeyoung came to help untie the girl.

 

"Does this happens everytime?"

 

"Only if I lie, tease or irritate them." Sana says as she rubbed her now red arms. Laughter could be heard in the kitchen as the girls got up and walked in to see Jeongyeon and Momo laughing over something.

 

 "What's going on guys?" Sana asks. Both girls turned around and looked at Sana before laughing again. Chaeyoung looked at Sana and then walked to Jeongyeon's phone before she started to laugh too. 

 

 Chaeyoung got back up and showed the others the picture.

 

"Kyaaaa!!!!!" Sana shouted as she grabbed the phone and delete the picture. She then playfully hit both girls.

 

"Why do you guys always do this to me." Sana complain as Tzuyu petted the top of her head. "You're just too cute Sana."

 

 "And easy." Sana pouted. "Well I can't disagree with that." The pinkette said confidently before getting hit by Tzuyu. "What? Ain't I the cutest thing you ever seen?...Don't answer that."

 

Over the course of the next few weeks. Momo and Jeongyeon have been hanging out more. Jeongyeon friends started to notice immediately.

 

Jimin, Amber and Moonbyul were talking and Jeongyeon was listening to the conversation. The boys were messing with the food other than Yugyeom because he was nowhere to be found. They assumed he was trying to flirt with the teacher.

 

Momo was heading to her table but decided to visit Jeongyeon for a second. The brunette went into for a quick side hug which the taller girl quickly returned.

 

 Momo pick up her lunch and head to her table, while Jeongyeon try to finish her food before noticing her friends were staring at her. "What?"

 

 "I didn't know you were dating her."

 

"I am not dating Momo we are just friends."

 

"Yeah, That's what they all say." Jimin muttered.

 

 "I'm serious guys, we're not dating."

 

"But you never hug anybody back only Sana and even then you're face wasn't that close."

 

"She just like skinship, just like Sana."

 

"But..."

 

"But what? She is my friend and we are not dating, deal with it." The brunette said as she quickly got up and walked over to Momo's table and grabbing the girl arm.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I want you to meet my friends... Formally." Jeongyeon says as both girls head to the table, Momo ignore the cheering sound from Sana, Tzuyu and Mina. As she walked with Jeongyeon.

 

"Guys this is my friend Momo." Everybody at the table turned and looked at Momo which resulted in the girl going behind Jeongyeon.

 

"She's cute."

 

Jeongyeon notice Momo went behind her as she wrapped one arm around the girl neck and brought her foreword. "Momo meet Moonbyul or Byulie, Amber, Jimin, BamBam, Mark, jb, Youngjae, I'm not sure where the others are."

 

"Hello." Momo says. The others stared at her before replying back.

 

 It was awkward for a few moments since nobody knew what to say or do.

 

"Um... Anyways it's a pleasure meeting you all but I got to go back to my table." Momo says as she took Jeongyeon's arm off of her and walked away.

 

"It couldn't have got any worse." Jeongyeon muttered.

 

"Sorry kid, we just don't know her well enough plus we bullied her before."

 

"I know." Jeongyeon says as she watched Momo returned back to her original table. 

As the days got colder, Momo and Jeongyeon got closer. Momo could say for the first time in her life that she felt....warm. Like whenever Jeongyeon is near her, she gets warm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter