The bullies

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you guys believe that there's a new girl."

 

"I don't really give any s about the new girl."

 

"Jeongyeon stop being so sour."

 

"No, you."

 

"Are you on your period today or are you just salty."

 

" you." The guys looked at eachother and Jimin walked back to the table. "She's just pissed today." The raven said. "Byulie, what are you doing?" Jimin asks. Jeongyeon and the others turned and looked at their golden hair friend. She was staring at someone. "She must be staring at her little crush, how cute."

 

"At least I'm not a player like you Amber."

 

"Dammit it was one time! I'm with Sulli now."

 

"For another day before we see you with another girl."

 

"It's not my fault that girls can't resist me." Amber said confidently. Sitting at this table was the school "popular kids" or as people said Bullies. It consists of seven boys jb, Jackson, Youngjae, Mark, BamBam, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom. Then there were four girls. Amber, Jimin, Jeongyeon and Moonbyul. Everybody was intimidated by them or they wanted to date them.

 

 "Your too cocky."

 

 "What? Plus, Sulli cheats on me all the time it's an open relationship."

 

 "You guys have been on and off for the last year, I think it's time you move on." JB said and Amber was about to argue back when Sulli walked by. "Hi babe."

 

"Hi baby."

 

"Anyways before these two start eachother faces what do you guys think about the new girl, she looks easy." Yugyeom said.

 

"That's what you said about Tzuyu but she still rejected you."

 

"Nah, she's just playing hard to get, once she sees me with that new girl, she'll be all over me."

 

"You don't know how that new girl look, her face is completely covered."

 

"I heard that she's related to the hot Japanese teacher Ms. Hirai."

 

"If she looks anything like Ms Hirai then she must be hot." Jeongyeon stared at the guy.

 

"Dude, do you like older women, I swear you did the same thing to Jeongyeon sister."

 

"No, but Seungyeon is hot!"

 

"This is gross, stop talking about my sister like that you ing pricks." Jeongyeon said.

 

"You seriously do have some issues Jeongyeon, maybe you need to find a significant other."

 

"Yes that's like 7 f bombs she drop today."

 

"I'm just irritated okay." Moonbyul whispered something to Jb and he smirked at Jeongyeon. "Okay then, Ms. I have an attitude how about we do a bet."

 

Jeongyeon looked up at him. "What is it."

 

At the end of the school day everyone headed to Jeongyeon house. Yugyeom was trying to flirt with Seungyeon who wasn't having any of it and left immediately. 

 

"Stop trying to date college girls."

 

"She's very y."

 

"Seungyeon has a boyfriend."

 

"He doesn't have to know." Everyone stopped as Jeongyeon turned to him slowly. "Pray for Yugyeom." Mark mumbles as they watch the boy scream and run out the house before Jeongye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter