Explanation and Introduction

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the kids were sitting in a classroom as they watched teachers walked in. Then the Principal walked in. "I want an explanation of what happened. But first someone tell me who was involved in the fight, Don't lie we have cameras."

 

Nobody spoke except for Jihyo, She started to point out the kids who were in the fight. "I knew it had to be you ten Anyone else?"

 

"I saw the cheerleader and the white as Snow girl joined in but I think they were trying to defend what's her name, Momo?" Park nodded and looked at the other kids. "Ms. Hwang please write down the bystanders name, They will have detention for the next month. After your name have been written please go to lunch or class." After all the bystanders left the room there was the culprits. Jihyo was texting a friend since she had nothing to do with the fight while the others looked around.

 

"Care to explain who started the fight? Don't lie, I have a witness and cameras in the school." BamBam sighed.

 

 A few moments before the fight start. BamBam was walking in the hallway before getting bumped into by a skinny girl, she didn't even bother saying anything. Jimin was pissed today because her parents had grounded her the night before and when Momo bumped into BamBam, BamBam hit Jimin and spilled her coffee all over herself that lead to an confrontation.

 

 The guys wasn't planning on joining since it was going to be the girls fighting until a guy came and try to protect Momo. The guy spat in Jb's face which resulted in all of the guys grouping up on him. Jimin didn't know when Jeongyeon and Moonbyul joined but she was glad, that Momo girl could put up a fight. Before either girls could join Momo slammed Jimin into the lockers before shoving her away, making her crash into some other students.

 

Before she knew it she saw the cheerleader and the tofu loving girl joining. She could hear the cheerleader yelling at Jeongyeon before the Principal arrived.

 

"That explains alot...but where was Amber in all of this, wouldn't she be with you guys." Park asks.

 

"I don't know where she's at, I know she wasn't with us or she would've join." Jimin answered.

 

"Alright all of you will have detention for the next month and a half. Jimin since you started the fight you will be suspended for a week.  Jb and Jackson you will both be suspended for a week too. You are all dismissed. Please go to the nurse so she can help you with your injuries and then to lunch." Park said. He was planning on suspending Momo too but after looking at Hana he decided not to until they can figure out if she's really in danger.

 

All three girls went to the nurse offices to check out any injuries, But Momo quickly hurried out. The three students that were suspended were told to finish the school day and do not comeback until next week.

 

"I can't believe the Principal ing suspended me." Jimin complain as she sat down with her friends.

 

"What about me?! I got suspended for no reason." Jackson said.

 

"Stop complaining you guys, next time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter