The Project

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, Jeongyeon avoided the girl at all cost so it was really only Momo doing the project. The fall fest was coming up soon and they were going to have to do a presentation.

 

Youngjae never came to the meetings and everytime Chaeyoung did come, Mina was beside her. So it was really hard. Momo Korean have improved alot and now she could understand what the kids were saying most of the time.

 

Momo got tired of it and decided to call everyone for a meeting but they ignored her once again. Jeongyeon attitude seemed to get worst as the weeks pass by. 

 

Momo and Sana have gotten extremely close and Momo found out alot of things about the girl. She even found out the Jeongyeon was Sana's neighbor.

 

Momo and Hana were still waiting to see if they have a case right now and they should. Anyways Momo decided to look for all of the members. She decided to get the hardest first. 

 

Momo left Sana's house and walk over to Jeongyeon's house, well that what Sana said. The brunette knocked on the door. The house look pretty average in size it had a two car garage and a backyard which wasn't common where she used to live. The brunette shudder at the thought before seeing the door open.

 

Momo was face to face with a girl with long brown hair who looked exactly like her bully except friendlier. "Hello, You must be one of Jeongyeon's friends, I never seen you before... Are you her girlfriend?"

 

"No!" Momo quickly shouted. "I'm not even her friend-"

 

"Then why are you here? Did Amber pay you to go here because if so-"

 

"I'm her project partner." Momo quickly cut off the girl again. "Oh...then why didn't you say that.... JEONGYEON! There's a girl at the door waiting for you." The girl quickly shouted before walking away.

 

Momo stood by the door waiting when she saw Jeongyeon walking towards the door and slamming it in her face. "Rude." The brunette heard some shouting before the door open again.

 

"I'm so sorry for her attitude..." Seungyeon says as she shoved Jeongyeon out the house and locked the door. "Damn it Seungyeon! Open the ing door right now!" Jeongyeon shouted and bang on the door before giving up. She then turned to Momo.

 

"What do you want."

 

"We need to finish the project together, I'm not letting all three of you do nothing and get credit for my work, it doesn't work like that. So put on some clothes and let's go."

 

"How am I going to change if this locked me out of my house." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. Momo looked at the girl attire, she was wearing a huge T-shirt and Momo hopes she have shorts under it. The brunette stared at her legs for a moment. "You have shorts underneath that right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Then you're good, let's go." Momo started to walk away and Jeongyeon had no other choice but to follow. "Next is to get Youngjae...."

 

"I got this." Jeongyeon took out her phone out her shirt and dial a number. "Why do you have your phone in your shirt?"

 

"So it can be protected by something soft and cushiony plus I don't have any pockets." The brunette realize what she was referring to and turned a light shade of red. "Not that I care but, You okay? Your face is red."

 

Momo nodded and Jeongyeon motioned her to be quiet. She heard Jeongyeon speak in fast Korean before hanging up the phone. "He's coming and if he lies, I will get Jimin on him." 

 

"Now we have to find Chaeyoung."

 

"The smol bean? She wasn't replying to her messages earlier so either she's sleeping or she's with Mina." Both girls started to walk to Chaeyoung's house.

 

Momo cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter