Winter Break Love (Part 4) New years

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Christmas came Sana's birthday party. Nearly the whole school was there, except for a few people who went on holiday trips or the very few Sana didn't like.

 

Sana had came back to Korea after spending a few days in Japan. Now she was watching the guests come in, She even had family members who traveled all the way from Japan to be there on her birthday. Jeongyeon and Momo came to the party holding hands. Dahyun came back in time for the party and Sana was currently video chatting Tzuyu.

 

"What's going on in Taiwan Tzuyu."

 

"Nothing much had happened, I just missed my family so much. It was nice seeing them again."

 

"I know... Tell everyone I said Hi, My birthday party is starting."

 

"Okay...Happy birthday Squirrel." Tzuyu quickly says before hanging up the chat. Sana laughed as she felt some arms wrapped around her waist. "Hi Dahyun"

 

"Hey." The pinkette turned and looked at Dahyun's now colored ends. "I got them dyed at Seongnam..a lady did it for me and it came out nice."

 

"It's better than your pink ends I saw when you first came to the school." Dahyun playfully punched Sana's arm. Sana then saw Mina walking over to them and sitting infront of her. "Hey Mina..." Sana immediately notice something was off with Mina and Dahyun notice it too."Did Chaeyoung really bit you that hard to leave marks on your neck for so long?" Sana asks and Mina looked up.

 

Dahyun raised a eyebrow at Mina. "Yeah." A lie.

 

"I didn't know Chaeyoung was like that."

 

"Me either. For someone so small she's very hyper." Mina said. Another lie.

 

"True... Anyways let's get this party started!" Sana shouted and alot people cheered as the D.J started to play the music. Jihyo who was at the party saw where Chanyeol sit. The brunette drop a pill in his drink when nobody was looking and as soon as Chanyeol came back and drink his fruit punch he was out. A few man in black pick him up and put him in the car.

 

Jihyo continue dancing as if nothing happened. Nayeon was also at the party. The raven was talking to Sana when she saw Mina. The raven smirked as she walked towards Mina.

 

 "What do you want."

 

 "Nothing much...You."

 

 "Nayeonnie.." Mina mumbled.

 

 "I love it when you call me that."

 

 Dahyun was watching the duo from afar when Momo came over. "Hey Dahyun what happen-" The brunette stopped talking as she looked over to Nayeon and Mina. "Isn't Mina dating Chaeyoung? Why is she talking to her ex."

 

 "I hope it's just talking." Dahyun said. "Yeah, I wouldn't want Chaeyoung to get hurt just li-"

 

"Just like who?"

 

"Nothing." Jeongyeon came over and put her arm around Momo before seeing Mina and Nayeon talking. The brunette glared at the duo. "Dahyun...is Chaeyoung still dating Mina?" Jeongyeon asks.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Ok..." The brunette said as she walked over to both girls. Momo and Dahyun looked at eachother before some water splash on them. "Sinb!" Dahyun shouted before running over to the pool.

 

 Nayeon hands were all over Mina when she saw Jeongyeon walking over. Mina also look over to see the taller girl. "What are you doing?! Don't you have a girlfriend?"

 

 "Calm down ostrich we're just talking."

 

"You better be just talking." The brunette turned to Mina. "If you hurt Chaeyoung I will end you. Both of you." The brunette said before walking away.

 

 Nayeon rolled her eyes. "She's still the same after all of these years."

 

"Yeah..."

 

"But it's already too late...Just be smart about your decisions, You wouldn't want Jeongyeon trying to kill you." The raven said as she pulled Mina towards her.

 

Mina quickly peck Nayeon before pushing the girl away. Nayeon found Jihyo. "Did you do it?"

 

"Yeah. He's at the location right now." Jihyo showed Nayeon a picture. "Alright so I'll tell you this, You're adopted."

 

"I'm what!" Jihyo shouted.

 

"Sorry boo, It's true You're adopted, I have evidence. You are Korean but the principal isn't your real parents. Your real parents are living in the states. From what my cousin gave to me it says that your mom had you at a young age by accident and she didn't want kids. Both of your parents were into drugs and alcohol so your grandmother before she passed put you up for adoption... She was a teacher at this school and was like a mother figure to JYP. That's why he took you in and raise you as his own." Nayeon handed Jihyo the paper.

 

The brunette couldn't believe it. She had a few tears run down her face. "M-My whole life has been a lie." Jihyo said. She looks at her body guards. "I'm going home." The brunette snapped her fingers as they both followed her. She and her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter