Aftermath (P.2)

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon enough Momo and Jeongyeon got released from the hospital. Momo first and then Jeongyeon, It took a while but a donor did came and donate some blood which turned out to be a relative of Nayeon. Hana was doing fine and she came out a week later in crutches.

 

The school had a welcome back Hana sign as the brunette walked in. When she went into the teachers lounge they were happy to see her but they seemed depressed. "Guys...what happened while I was gone?" Sooyoung had tears in her eyes as she looked away and Sunny was full out sobbing with Taeyeon comforting her.

 

"Maybe if I have been more stern more stubborn that day." Yuri mumbles. "Yuri, there was nothing both you and I can do to stop her from leaving." Sooyoung replied.

 

Hana stared at the girls. "What happened? Where's Jessica?" She could see all the teachers were visibly upset, even Taeyeon who appeared cold at times.

 

"Hana...Jessica is dead." Yoona finally answered.

 

"What?! What do you mean she's dead."

 

"There's no way she could've survive that crash... They said that she hit another car on the highway and went off the bridge falling to her death. W-we saw the picture of the car destroyed and her body was surprisingly still in tact. I'm so sorry you have to hear that." 

 

"She has a letters for all of us, Here's yours." Hyoyeon said as she handed Hana one and the brunette open it and read it. It was Jessica's handwriting all right. She had some tears run down as she started to remember.

 

Flashback when Hana just started working at the school.

 

Hana was Jessica's assistant as they worked together in class. When Hana first met Jessica the brunette was quiet, she never said a word to her. Hana had heard the year earlier that the brunette was recovering from alcohol abuse and was in an exclusive relationship with Kim Taeyeon but they broke it off.

 

Taeyeon have been single since and even though Tiffany is her bestfriend and try to advance on her sometimes, Taeyeon knew she would never be like Jessica.

 

"Hello, Ms. Jung. My name is-"

 

"Hirai Hana, Japanese, Travel to Korea when she was 11. Yes I know who you are Hana. You will be my assistant for the next year before you can become a teacher at the school. You will help me out with whatever I need or what the student needs and If I'm absent then you will take over the class. I teach English and I heard you took some English classes in college **So can you understand me right now?**"

 

**Yes, Ma'am, I will work very hard.**

 

"That's good, You start on Monday."

 

Monday came faster then Hana expected as she watch as Jessica called her into the room. "Students this will be my assistant for the school year so hopefully she will become a teacher by next year. Please treat her nice, she is a little bit older than you but not much."

 

Hana's first day was fine, She have met sisters name Yoo Soojin and Yoo Seungyeon both girls told her that they had an younger sister who's still in middle school. The brunette have also met some of the male students in class and surprisingly they were not as sick. None of them try to flirt with her unless they were ninth graders. 

 

As the school year went on Jessica began to warm up to Hana and eventually the girl started to have lunch in the teachers lounge instead of eating with the students. That's when she met Sooyoung and Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun who was a assistant for Taeyeon at the time and finally Sunny and Hyoyeon. There were many other teachers but those nine stood out to her.

 

A year passed by and that's when Hana met Jeongyeon, Mina, Nayeon, and Sana. They seemed like nice ladies and that same year one of her former students Soojin had pass away.  Which led to alot of drama and some girls getting into a fight and this was Hana's first year teaching.

 

 Also more erted students came to the school and Jessica always had a talk with Hana over it.

 

 Both girls had a sister like bond, and nothing could ever change that.

 

 Now

 

Hana didn't even bother reading the letter as she soon started to sob. All of the girls couldn't watch to see Hana sobbing. They knew she was the second closest thing to Jessica not even Krystal could break that bond they had.

 

Sana could see Krystal and her parents talking to the Principal, They were going to hold the funeral where Jessica always wanted it in, and then they were going to take Krystal and leave.

 

She could see Krystal holding Amber's hand tightly as they began to pull her away, Both parents were angry and they regretted not listening to Jessica in the first place about Krystal and now that their eldest child is gone they're not taking that risk again.

 

Krystal was crying as she hugged Amber tightly. "Please visit me Amber! I don't want to be alone. I regretted everything I said to Jessica."

 

"I'll never forget you Krystal!" She shouted as she watch Krystal got in the car looking at the window.

 

Hana decided to drop Momo off at Chaeyoung's house while she went to the funeral. "I'll be gone the whole weekend, I'm going to Los Angeles, California. If you need anything or in danger call me." Hana said as she drove off.

 

Momo walked into the house, Chaeyoung was on the couch drawing with her feet all up in her brother's face. "Oppa does my feet smell."

 

"No! Take it out my fa- well hello y." The guys said as he look at Momo. "Oppa! Don't you have a girlfriend?!"

 

"We broke up weeks ago, What's your name Sweetheart?"

 

"She's mine, Back off." Jeongyeon said as she walked out the kitchen and grabbed Momo's hand. "Damn it, Your with her. Why is all the pretty girls gay."

 

"Am I pretty oppa?"

 

"No you're ugly as ." He said as he ran out the house with Chaeyoung chasing him.

 

"You okay Mo? Chaeyoung's older brother loves flirting with people, he did it to me when we first met before realizing that we were going to be cousins."

 

"Yeah, I just miss you and I'm glad I can spend some time with my favorite person."  When both girls were in the hospital Momo and Jeongyeon eventually forgave eachother and now they were back together as if nothing never happened.

 

 "I thought I was your favorite person." Both girls look to see Chaeyoung's little brother standing in front of her with flowers. "You're pretty."

 

 "He's so cute." The brunette said as she petted his head and took the flowers. "Thank you."

 

"You're welcome." The boy said with a toothy grin. "Looks like I got some competition." Jeongyeon muttered."You're not jealous of a little boy are you Jeongyeon?"

 

 Jeongyeon stayed quiet. "You're unbelievable." Momo said before having Jeongyeon pull her into her lap. "I know." A peck.

 

 "You know I'll never leave you." A second one.

 

"I know...but." a third one. "I just have to be careful sometimes."

 

"Ok...but everything's over, We'll be fine, I'm free, Hana is free from that monster of a father and that's all that matters." A fourth one. Momo cupped the brunett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter