The truth

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was sitting next to Solar and her friends when Yugyeom came over grabbed her arm tightly and dragged her away. "Hey! Yugyeom?" Moonbyul shouted."What's wrong." The girl stop him and he let go of her arm. Just then Hwasa went back to her seat.

 

"Meeting now." He said. The Golden hair girl looked at Solar and told her she have to go.

 

"Your girlfriend should really leave those group of people." Hwasa said. Solar sighed and nodded as she watch Moonbyul walk away with Yugyeom.

 

Jimin saw Moonbyul and Yugyeom together and decided to join them. "Do you know where Amber is? She needs to listen too." Yugyeom said. Jimin quickly look to her right to see Amber and Krystal up against the wall. "I think she's a little bit...busy."

 

They all turned and look in Amber's direction. Yugyeom sighed before grabbing the girl by her shirt and pulling her off of Krystal. "Sorry Krystal, We're taking her!" Jimin shouted as they left.

 

They arrive at the table with the other guys. "Where's Jeongyeon?" Moonbyul asks. "This meeting doesn't need her." Mark replied.

 

"The deadline already pass for a few days and Jeongyeon didn't say anything to Momo..." Mark said.

 

"Maybe she's waiting for a good time..."

 

"No, she would've break up with her already, I think she fall-"

 

"NO. SHE DID NOT fall in love." Yugyeom shouted before speaking normally.

 

 "Okay..." Jb said. "I think it's nice Jeongyeon found someone...She seems depressed lately." Jimin said. Moonbyul kept quiet as she listen to the conversation.

 

"I don't think she's actually in love with that hoe. I'm going to prove it." Yugyeom said as he walks away.

 

 A week later Momo and Jeongyeon was walking together in the hallway when Yugyeom walked towards them. "Hey Yug." Jeongyeon started. The guy glared at her before looking at Momo.

 

"Momo...did you know that we had a bet on you." He started Jeongyeon eyes widen and Momo look at Yugyeom in disbelief.

 

"I don't believe that."

 

"Well you should-"

 

"Yugyeom..."

 

"The month that you transfer to our school we had a bet...The bet was for Jeongyeon to make you fall in love with her and date her for two months to see if you were easy...and you fell for the trick."

 

Momo looked at Jeongyeon in disbelief as the girl avoided eye contact. "Two months have already pass and she was supposed to break your heart so I could date you."

 

"Jeongyeon? Is this true?" Momo asks. Her voice was cracking.

 

"Momo..."

 

Yugyeom quickly cut her off. "I have evidence of them talking about it." He brought the tape recorder to Momo's ear and press play.

 

 The brunette listen and then look at Jeongyeon with sad eyes. "Why? Why would you do this to me? I-I loved you with all of my heart, All those times you were rude to me hurt but this one hurts the most." Yugyeom and Jeongyeon friends walked over and watched while Sana and Tzuyu who were passing by stopped.

 

 "Momo I can explain-"

 

"I don't want to hear your explanation." The brunette tried wiping her tears off her face but they wouldn't stop coming down.

 

"Please Momo."

 

"No." Mina, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun stop and look. Both girls were quiet.

 

"After all we been through, When were you going to tell me. Do-Do you even like me? Was this all one sided? You think this is a game?! You think you can play with people emotion like that?" Momo said getting angry. 

 

"No, I never thought th-"

 

"Yes you did! You were using me from the start! Who knows you probably like someone else like Sana. Who else are you going to hurt? Do you even-"

 

"I ing love you too! Why would you say something like that? Why would you even doubt yourself, You are the only person I want to be with. Why would I show you my mother, My ing mother?! I never show anyone my mother after the incident, You're is the first person." The brunette shouted back. Yugyeom and friends were in shock when they saw the few tears forming in the girl eyes.  Jeongyeon seemed to be having a breakdown.

 

The brunette calmed herself. "Momo....I have developed deep...deep feelings for you...I know in the beginning it was just a bet but, I sincerely love you. I showed you some stuff that not even Nayeon and Mina had seen. You have seen all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter