Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo slit her wrists and fell on the ground unconscious. Jeongyeon ran to her house assuming that's where Momo went.

 

"Momo! Open up! Are you there?!" The brunette screamed she looked through the peephole to see a hand on the ground. The girl screamed again as she kicked down the door and called the ambulance.

 

Hana arrived at the hospital shortly later. She couldn't believe the news when she heard Jeongyeon in a panic state saying that Momo was unconscious and wasn't responding.

 

Both girls were sitting in the waiting room. "Don't worry kid, everything is going to be fine." Hana said as she try to reassure the brunette. "Are you sure?" That comment left Hana speechless, She didn't know what to say.

 

A few hours pass by before a doctor came out and called in family only. Hana walked into the room seeing Momo lying on the bed watching TV. Her eyes widen when she saw Hana.

 

 Hana quickly ran over and hugged Momo tightly. "Why...why would you attempt to kill yourself, I thought everything was fine."

 

"Everything wasn't fine...I just knew how to hide my emotions well enough, I wasn't faking the whole time but around spring break when you got depressed, I started to get depressed too. It's like a domino effect... whatever you do or say will affect me no matter what and then I saw one of my closest friend kissing my girlfriend...That put me on the edge..."

 

 Hana sighed and apologize for everything she did before hugging Momo once again. "You have a visitor." The nurse stated as she and Hana walk out the room. Jeongyeon walked in and Momo looked away.

 

 Jeongyeon ran up and hugged the girl tightly while pressing kisses on her face. "I'm so glad to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter