Suspicion

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo walked home and opened the door. Her father was standing and waiting for her. The brunette backed up before he grabbed her by the hair and threw her down the stairs. The brunette screamed out before the dad dragged her and hit her against the wall over and over until a blood stain appear before locking her in the basement and heading upstairs. She just wanted everything to end, she had tried suicide multiple times but she still survive no matter what.

 

Momo grabbed the pair of scissors and put it to her arm before dragging a line, the tenth line. Blood poured through the cut as she grabbed some bandages and wrapped it around her arm before crying herself to sleep.

 

The next day at School Momo was heading to her class when she got slammed against the lockers. She then got punched in the face and got kicked multiple times by a group of people before hearing a girl shouting and standing infront of her. The girl was tiny and Momo wasn't sure what she could do but whatever she did worked. The brunette got helped up by two other girls before a fourth one appeared and introduce herself as Mina.

 

Later on Momo was walking with the two other girls Mina told her their names was Somi and Dahyun. The small girl and Mina ran off somewhere so it was just them three. Momo sighed in relief before noticing some more people coming to the table. She saw a tall beauty and another girl with pig tails and a cheerleader outfit.

 

 "Hi guys!" Dahyun said.

 

"Hi, whose she?" Tzuyu asks.

 

 "I think her name is Momo."

 

 "Momo?" Sana looked at Momo. *Hi!!! My name is Sana, Your name is Momo right? I assume your Japanese because of your name.*

 

*H-hello s-s-sana.* Sana gave the girl a warm smile before looking around. "Where's Mimi?"

 

"She took Chaeyoung and ran off." Somi answers.

 

"Are you sure we should be at the mall, I don't even know your name." Chaeyoung says.

 

"Yeah, we will be fine. My name is Mina." The girl said as she grabbed Chaeyoung arm and pulled her into a store. "Let's buy this couples t shirt."

 

"But we aren't a couple, your just trying to make your ex get jealous."

 

"I know that but we have to make it look believable, Go try this on." Mina said as she hands the smaller girl the sweater. Chaeyoung turned around and went into the changing room.

 

Mina sat and waited before looking at her phone.

12 missed messages.

"All from Sana and Takuya. Ignore." The brunette said as she watch the small girl come out the changing room. The sweater was a bit too big on her."How does it look."

 

"Too big, try on a next one."

 

Back at school. Momo was heading to her last period class when she got shove up against a wall again. "We didn't finish what we started." The girl said. Momo still don't understand what she said but she tried to get out of her grip. "You aren't getting out of my grip anytime soon, so just brace it."

 

"YOO JEONGYEON!"

 

"."

 

"Stop bullying the students and go to class." Jeongyeon let go of the brunette but she couldnt help but notice something. The new girl and Ms. Hirai had the same eyes, What were the odds of that. The brunette walked away and went back to her group of friends.

 

"Did you succeed?"

 

"No, but there's something off with the new girl."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"She and Ms Hirai have the same eyes."

 

"I thought you gave no s about the new girl."

 

"I know but I'm observant too and I know what I saw."

 

"Is detective Ostrich back?"

 

"I told you not to use that name again." Jeongyeon mutters. Just then they saw Moonbyul getting up and walking towards her crush's desk.

 

"Um...H-hi." Moonbyul muttered. The dark hair girl look up. She could hear here friends snickering in the distance. "Hello."

 

"Um...Would y-you like to go on a D-date sometimes?" The golden hair girl was sweating bullets. Jeongyeon burst out laughing at her friend as she saw Byul pull out a rose. The girl blushed and looked down as she took the rose. Before she could answer the bell ring and the teacher came into the room.

 

Moonbyul went back to her seat before looking over to notice the girl was staring at her too. The brunette smiled at Moonbyul and nodded. The golden hair girl was so happy she exclaimed out a yes before getting lectures by the teacher which resulted in some people laughing.

 

"I didn't know that day would come, The cool and very awesome Moonbyul is nervous!"

 

 "Shut up."

 

 "Worst part was when she pulled out a rose."

 

 "Shut up, atleast I have a date now." That immediately shut up both Jeongyeon and Jimin.  

 

 At the end of class all of the girls got out of their seats and left, While Moonbyul walked towards the dark hair girl. "You're name is S-solar right?" The girl nodded. "I really appreciate the fact that you wanted to take me out on a date, I hope we can really get to know eachother and become good friends."

 

Moonbyul facial expression slightly changed. "Y-yeah, good friends alright. We-we can go to the movies on Saturday if you're fine."

 

"Yeah."

 

"Um...B-bye."

 

"Bye." As soon as Moonbyul walked out the room she slammed her fist against the lockers. "Damn it!" The golden hair girl shouted in frustration. Jeongyeon and Jimin decided to leave her alone and let her vent out. Before all three of them walled home.

 

"Friend zone. She freaking friend zone me!" Moonbyul complained to the girls.

 

"Aww poor Byulie, Maybe she has a boyfriend or something."

 

"Maybe...but I really hope not."

 

"That may be too late." Jeongyeon says as they see a car pass by with a guy and girl that looks like Solar in it. "Damn it!" The girl shouted.

 

Momo finally arrived home. The brunette couldn't take it anymore, first she gets beaten by her dad and now she's getting bullied by the students.

 

*Why!* The girl shouted as she entered the bathroom. She took off her mask and look at herself in the mirror. *Ugliness everywhere! What did I do to deserve this life!* She heard the door open and as she turned she met a fist to the face. Another beating as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter