Winter Break Love (Part 2) The date

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter break had just started. Jeongyeon and Momo were a bit awkward with eachother and Jeongyeon never asked Momo out. Momo was lying on the bed when Sana came into the room. They were both hanging out before Sana had to leave for Japan to visit family.

 

"Did Jeongyeonnie ever asked you out, We saw you guys kissed."

 

"No...."

 

"Is she even intrested in you." Sana said as she put some clothes in her suitcase. "She told me that she likes me too and wanted to take things slow." Momo replied.

 

"Oh...and she haven't talk to you since?"

 

 "No, it's just awkward..."

 

 "I..I don't know what to say Momo. Hopefully she's thinking of something or she'll ask you out soon, I don't know. Maybe she's going through something at the time." Sana said as she locked the suitcase and sat on it.

 

"I hope." Momo said.

 

The next day Sana and her family left for Japan. Somi took Chaeyoung and her family to Canada leaving Mina alone. Dahyun went to Seongnam her hometown and Tzuyu flew back to Taiwan. Momo really only had Jeongyeon and Mina and both girls wouldn't hang out with eachother.

 

Momo did found Jihyo and started to hang out with the girl. Jihyo was actually pretty cool and nice.

 

It was now Christmas Eve. Jihyo and Momo was sitting at the food court of a mall eating holiday related food. When somebody called Momo. Jihyo looked at Momo. "Is that your boo?" The brunette blushes as she answered the phone. "Where?...okay." Jihyo grabbed Momo's arm. "Talk."

 

"Jeongyeon wants me to meet up with her somewhere."

 

"Ooh...this is going to be good. When you guys finish text me." Jihyo says as she let go of Momo's arm just for a pale girl to sit in front of her. "Hello Nayeon."

 

"Hi Jihyo...Did I ever tell you about that secret your father has been hiding from you?" Jihyo raised a eyebrow. "What secret?"

 

 "Let's see...If you can drug Chanyeol, I'll tell you."

 

 "Isn't he your boyfriend?"

 

 "He was never my boyfriend, I payed him money and now he won't back off even after I tell him I don't need him. Just drug him and bring him to my house, I know you're family have connections to a mafia... Scare him a bit. Make him pee his pants, I don't care."

 

 "Okay."

 

Momo arrived to see Jeongyeon standing by the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter