Weekend Activities

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a little chapter of what happened over the weekend for everyone. From Momo to Moonbyul. Back to the story. Also a double update today. Please read the last chapter if you haven't already done so.

 

Saturday

 

It was finally the weekend for the kids that lived in Busan, South Korea. They all were excited for the weekend. No homework, No waking up early and no seeing the teachers. All they have to do is relax.

 

Chaeyoung woke up early and got ready for her little date with Mina. Tzuyu and Dahyun have figure out that the smaller girl have fallen completely in love with Mina and they were happy for her. Both girls wanted the best for Chaeyoung. The girl skipped around her room before seeing the door open and having her older brother yell at her for making so much noise.

 

"Such an ." The girl mumbled before getting dressed and walking outside. Mina stood by the door in a dress waiting for the girl as they both got in the car.

 

Both girls went to have a picnic despite getting stares before heading to the movies.

 

At the same time Moonbyul was getting ready to go and hang out with Solar. They were going to see a late showing of 'the fault in our stars'. Moonbyul walked out her room and looked at Jimin. "You look nice...Just be yourself and you'll be fine." The shorter girl said as she fix Moonbyul's bangs.

 

"Thanks Jimin. The cake is in the fridge." The golden hair girl said as she walked out the house. Moonbyul eventually found Solar as they both started to walk around. 

 

"Hey..."

 

"Hi..." Solar replied.

 

"How's your day?"

 

"Good."

 

"Wanna get something to eat? We still have a few hours before the movie start. We can also go to the carnival while it's in town." Solar smiled and linked her arm with Moonbyul's. "Sure."

 

Moonbyul could die happy right now if she had a chance. Both girls went to the carnival and got on many rides and Moonbyul even won Solar a toy. They both started to head to the movies.

 

Solar started to cry towards the end of the Movie and Moonbyul was trying to stay tough. (Even though she was silently crying inside. The movie was so sad why did he have to die.)

 

From afar two girls could be seen watching Solar and Moonbyul. "Mission accomplished." The fiery red head say as she watch Solar lean her head on Byul's shoulder. Both girls got up and left after seeing the scene. 

 

 Both girls walked out the theater. A thing Moonbyul notice is that Solar never let go of her arm. Moonbyul drove Solar home.

 

 "Thanks Moonbyul, I had a great time and I got to know you better. I hope we can do it again sometime."

 

 "Me too." The brunette nodded and open the car door. She hesitated a moment before kissing Moonbyul on the cheek and walked to the front door of her house before entering.

 

Moonbyul stared in shock before smiling and driving off. Unbeknownst to her once Solar shut the door she started to grin like an idiot too.

 

Mina and Chaeyoung had a great time too as both girls headed their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter