Fall fest and Homecoming

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed and now the students were having a fall fest. Alot of Park's Angels help set up the event and Jihyo was hosting it. Not much interaction happened between Jeongyeon and Momo after the project and Momo was glad, for some reason Jeongyeon attitude have gotten worse and she doesn't know why.

 

The brunette even remember seeing Jeongyeon cursing out her sister in the middle of class before Momo had to join in before getting cursed out as well. Jeongyeon friends were genuinely worry about her, The brunette wouldn't open up. Not even to Sana. Nobody could even visit her house anymore.

 

Today was two days before break. (Basically Thanksgiving break but I don't think they have that in Korea so..Just pretend they are having a holiday break in the ending of November for some reason xD) They were going to have the fall fest events today and tomorrow before going to the homecoming party.

 

No classes were in session because of the fall fest that was open. Sana with the help of Seungyeon help convince Jeongyeon to go to the fall fest. 

 

Hana decided to take Momo to the fall festival so the girl could have fun. Their case recently got accepted and they were supposed to go to court in a few days. Their dad just got arrested for Child abuse, and ual assault and was now waiting on trial.

 

Hana notice that Momo was quiet. "Don't worry sis, He will go to jail and I will take you from his custody, You won't ever see that monster again."

 

"Okay..."

 

"Hey don't worry about it. Today go hang out with your friends and have fun. Remember that this is open for the whole week and Homecoming only happens once a year, So I want you to wear that dress I bought for you tomorrow night." Momo nodded before both girls arrive and separated.

 

Jeongyeon and Sana was walking together before Sana screamed and ran towards some girls. Jeongyeon looked around before seeing Moonbyul and Solar walking hand in hand to some other girls.

 

Amber and Sulli really did break up because they never got back together and Amber started to hang out with Krystal and some of her friends. 

 

Speaking of the devil, Jeongyeon watched as Amber walk her way. "Hey.."

 

"Hey...You okay?"

 

"It's so hard making a move on Krystal especially with Ms. Jung around. Her sister scares me."

 

"I didn't know you were scared of Ms. Jung."

 

"I wasn't but after going over to Krystal's house a couple of times, I realized how scary a teacher can be."

 

"That must ."

 

"It does...I'm going to ask her to Homecoming and maybe then I can make a move, I think she likes me too but with her big sister around she won't do anything."

 

"Probably true..." Both girls turned and looked at Moonbyul's directions. "At least byulie happy."

 

"Yeah, I never seen her more happier than before."

 

"Jeongyeonnie c'mon, I want you to meet my friends." Sana said as she grabbed the girl arm. Jeongyeon waved to Amber as she got dragged away.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Hey Chae."

 

"I know you know Chaeyoung and Mina but you haven't met the others yet." Sana says as she grabbed, Tzuyu's arm which was linked to Dahyun's and Momo's.

 

"This is Tzuyu and Dahyun and lastly Momo, I know you guys had a project together and see eachother in the hall but this is an formal introduction."

 

"...Hi...." Jeongyeon muttered. Dahyun didn't look at Jeongyeon after remembering what happened a couple of months back and Tzuyu smiled at the girl. Momo had a blank stare before finishing her churros.

 

 "Anyways, we should all hang out together." Sana says as she started to walk ahead. It was pretty awkward with the other girls. Jeongyeon had dated Mina before, and bullied Dahyun and Momo. Jeongyeon didn't know Tzuyu but she respects her for standing up to Chamni and she knew Sana for a very long time. Basically half of the group hates her.

 

 "Ooh, look at that shooting game. Let's go play that." Sana says as she dragged us over there.

 

 "Will you win me a toy chaeng?" Mina asks. The brunette pointed to a penguin holding a ketchup plushy.

 

"Um sure why not." Chaeyoung mumbles as she step up on the platform to shoot. She was going against Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.

 

"Let me win Hyung."

 

"No promises."

 

"It's not like you giving the toy to anybody let me win." Jeongyeon looked at the smaller girl. "I...I..."

 

"Is the bully outspoken?"

 

"Shut up, ."

 

"I'm not a freaking !" Both girls started to argue and the man claim a winner.

 

"Winner is this tall beauty. What prize would you like ma'am?" The guy said to Tzuyu. Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung before picking the penguin and handing it to Chaeyoung so she could give it to Mina.

 

"Thank you so much Tzuyu! You are an angel!"

 

Sana, Dahyun and Momo went and Sana won a toy Yoda and handed it to Tzuyu. "You kinda look like Yoda so I got it for you."

 

"You kinda look like a squirrel, I think you need to be with your people." Tzuyu says as she look over to a group of squirrels. "Savage Yoda."

 

"I don't like that nickname."

 

"Too bad, You're nickname from now on is Tzuyoda."

 

"I can't wait until you graduate so I don't have to see you again."

 

"You got this and next year with me babe."

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes before playfully punching Sana on the arm. Sana eventually founded other games and all of the girls went and play.

 

All of them got some food and sat by a table to eat. Sana of course went to say hi to people before sitting back down."This sweet potato pie taste so good." Mina says as she fed Chaeyoung a bite. Dahyun and Sana was starting to notice that they wasn't pretending anymore especially Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung and Mina looked at eachother before noticing a certain girl staring at them from afar. "Ignore her, she's just mad." It got quiet around the table before they heard an exclaim. "Sinb!!!!"

 

"Tofu!!!!" Dahyun quickly got up and ran to her friend. "She looks like Ms. Jung...." Mina mutters. Momo had gotten up a while ago and have come back with some meat.

 

"What is this?"

 

"Jokbal."

 

"Does it taste good?"

 

"Try it out for yourself stupid." Momo scowled at the comment before taking a bite. "Maybe you'll gain some weight."

 

"I like jokbal...." Momo muttered after a moment. This may have been her first meal in years. A meal that she actually finished and didn't throw up afterwards.

 

 "If you eat more like that then you won't look so anorexic anymore." Jeongyeon muttered. The whole table went quiet. Dahyun glared at Jeongyeon before looking at Momo. "You're not anorexic right?"

 

 Momo didn't answer the question. "You must be stupider than I thought of you didn't know she was anorexic, look at her arm." Jeongyeon grabbed Momo's arm and was about to slide the sleeve up but Momo quickly push her hand away. But it was too late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter