He's Back

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was right. Jeongyeon did come around. Both girls managed to talk on the phone a little bit but Jeongyeon told her she needed more time. Momo was wondering how this break was started by her but now Jeongyeon seemed to be taking it seriously.

 

"Do-Do you wanna hang out at my place? For a little bit." Momo asks. She could hear the brunette chewing chips on the phone as she stayed quiet.

 

"Sure....I'm getting bored being in the house the whole day and chaeng went into the vent again and won't come out. Her brothers are annoying the out of me and I swear you little head if you throw one more bean at me I will-" The phone cut off and Momo was in shock.

 

 The brunette waited a little but before hearing Jeongyeon voice again. "Sorry about that, That little prick kept throwing beans at me for the last half hour and I had enough."

 

"I'm not going to bother ask what you did to him...So what time do you want to meet up?"

 

"Around 3pm sounds good for me..I gotta hide the body."

 

"Wait what?"

 

"Nothing! Just text me the address, Bye!" The brunette hang up the phone as Momo got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Hana was sitting at the table grading some papers.

 

 Both girls heard a knock on the door as Momo walked towards it. "Are you expecting anyone Hana?"

 

"No."

 

"That's weird." The brunette opened the door just to try and shut it quickly but failing the guy grabbed Momo by the throat and started to choke her and Hana quickly got up and use a vase to hit him with.

 

She pulled Momo away from him as she watched him shut and lock the door. "Looks like we're having a family reunion." The guy smirked. Momo was catching her breath as she look at her father with fear in her eyes.

 

"How-how did you get out?"

 

"Had to be someone's for months before they distracted the cops so they can get me out...and now I'm going to get my revenge on both of you." Hirai said as he cracked his knuckles and his neck. Both girls back away as he pull out a gun.

 

 "D-dad? What are you going to d-" Hana started before they heard another knock in the door. Hirai turned around and look at the girls before opening the door.

 

Jeongyeon looked at the guy who opened the door. "Hello...I'm here for Momo."

 

"What are you to her?"

 

"I'm her girlfriend, Who are you?"

 

"Girlfriend?"

 

"Jeongyeon! Run!"

 

The brunette then realize who he was, Hirai quickly pulled out his gun and shot Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter