Her face

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was finally Friday. Momo thought as she got out of bed. It was the first time she slept in a comfy bed and not a cheap mattress. Her older sister Hana had slept on the couch over night.

 

The brunette was now making breakfast. *Oh, you're awake. You can go shower and then find one of my old clothes to wear today. Then you can join me for breakfast.* Momo nodded and walked into the bathroom. It was very clean and organized. She looked at herself in the mirror. All of the bruises on her face have cleared up because of Hana cleaning them everyday after school.

 

Momo then look at her thin and chapped lips and sighed before taking off her clothes and getting in the shower again. She washed her hair once again and dried it before coming out the room and looking in the drawers for clothes.

 

She eventually found a university hoodie that she assumed Hana went to and some jeans. The brunette looked at herself in the mirror. 

 

*You're prettier than ever, Momo.* Momo jumped and turned around when she saw her sister. Hana handed her a Chapstick before sending Momo downstairs to eat while she got ready. 

 

Momo stared at the pancakes and ate a little before putting a peppermint in so she could keep it down. *C'mon...p-please st-stay in.* The girl mumbles as she tried to eat more. She eventually gave up and just grabbed some candy.

 

Hana came downstairs fully dressed and looked at Momo's plate. *You're not hungry?* The brunette says as she tied her hair up.

 

*I-I wouldn't say hungry...* Momo mumbles as she started to look for her mask.

 

*Momo, I don't want to see you wearing that mask again, I want you to gain confidence and ignore what everyone says, They are just stupid rumours anyways. Please don't wear the mask today. Only for today, it's Friday they will forget over the weekend.* Hana says and Momo sighed. The brunette helped fixed Momo's hair and they both got in the car.

 

 "Where's the damn teacher." Amber said as they waited. Jeongyeon and Moonbyul looked at eachother and then at Sulli before looking at Amber. "Did you and S-"

 

 "Don't say that name."

 

 "I think you need to find somebody else." Amber was about to say something when she went quiet. Jeongyeon and Moonbyul notice how quiet the whole class was when they saw two women walk in. Ms. Hirai and a girl.

 

 Momo look up at everybody. It's all over now, they can see her face her full face, No makeup or masks. The brunette stared at her classmates shocked faces.

 

 "She's so gorgeous!" A kid shouted.

 

"Why didn't I notice her before?!"

 

"So pretty."

 

"Parents did a good job making two y ladies."

 

"Yugyeom." Ms. Hirai spoke and he mumbled an apology. Momo looked around the classroom until her eyes fell on Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon was stunned by the girls beauty. She have seen many beautiful girls before but she have to say Momo is one of the prettiest. Momo then look away and headed to her seat.

 

 "Alright Class, Remember about the project I was talking about last class? Today we are picking group members. I will call out random names so you can get to know eachother more."

 

 "Sulli, Junghwa, Jisoo and Jihyo." Amber sighed. "Mark, Jinyoung, Choa and Yuna."

 

 "Amber, BamBam, Rose and Krystal when she arrives."

 

"Jeongyeon, Moonbyul, Youngjae and Momo." 

 

"Why do I have to be in a group with a daddy screw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter