Desire

Imperfect Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As spring break was getting closer and the weather was getting warmer. Momo urges were getting stronger. After that week she tried to avoid Jeongyeon as much as she can but fate said otherwise. The brunette didn't know they had so much classes together.

 

Jeongyeon didn't understand why Momo started to avoid her before she eventually came to the thought that she may have been the problem.

 

One day Momo had enough as she walked to the table Mina and Nayeon was sitting at. Sana was too shy and couldn't help her. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung was too young and Dahyun kept avoiding the question no matter what, so she had to go to them two.

 

 Mina and Nayeon watched as Momo walked over and sat infront of them. "Hi."

 

 "Hello." It was awkwardly quiet. "I don't have alot of time but...Ugh this is embarrassing...how do you get rid of ual desire for someone..." Momo asks as she fiddle with her fingers.

 

Mina and Nayeon looked at eachother. "Did Jeongyeon did something to you?"

 

"N-no...I just get a burning feeling whenever I'm near her and it's driving me crazy, she told me it's raging hormones since I'm a late bloomer."

 

Nayeon smirked. "Oh...so you wanna touch her...rip off all of her  clothes and see that wonderful body she have underneath..."

 

"W-what?"

 

"You know what I said. Jeongyeon likes to wear big and loose fitting clothing, you haven't seen anything yet. You haven't seen her small but smooth hips...the gap she has between her thighs, her legs."

 

Momo kept quiet. "I know her for years and she haven't changed much within the last few years. We were in the same locker room for gym so everybody saw that wonderful body of hers. Perky s and all. You want her to touch you and kiss you in all those places that burns. Don't ya." Mina looked to see Jeongyeon walking in their direction. Momo also notice. "Stop messing around and just tell me." 

 

"Take the lead... Jeongyeon says she not going to do anything until the time is right but that's going to be a while...If she has the same desire for you as you have for her right now, Take the lead, She won't resist for long." Mina said quickly.

 

 "Especially with that bod of yours, If you need some toys just call me." Nayeon chimed in.

 

 Jeongyeon finally arrived and looked at the girls. "What are you talking about? Also why are you over here?"

 

"We were talking about homework!" Momo quickly said. Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow before grabbing her hand. "I don't like seeing you hanging out with them two..They tend to try and lure people into their relationship."

 

"I know, but me and Mina share a class so I asked what was the homework."

 

"Okay..."  Jeongyeon didn't fully believe Momo as they went to sit by Sana and the others. Tzuyu and Dahyun still was trying to get Sana's attention while Mina and Nayeon would occasionally come over to lure the cheerleader.

 

 "I can't wait until spring break." Chaeyoung started, Sana had a marker and was writing her name on Chaeyoung's cast. The brunette broke it again right after they took it off the first time so she's stuck in it longer. Momo put her hand on Jeongyeon's thigh. The brunette looked at Momo for a moment before she continue to listen to what Chaeyoung was saying.

 

"I'll soon turn fifteen in April guys...but for spring break I wanna make a flower crown and get rid of my brother's, Maybe I can go to a amusement park if it's not too cold." The girl continue to ramble on as Momo slowly moved her hand. Jeongyeon quickly grabbed it without loosi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter