Chapter 2

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

 

 

Jungkook stir lightly when he feels sunlight on his face. He blinked his eyes couple of times and sigh. He look upwards and see his hyung face. He stare lovingly before he give small peck on Jimin cheek. Jimin pull Jungkook close to his chest. "Morning Jiminie hyung." Mumble Jungkook and he received infamous eyes smile from older. 

"Morning cutie" said Jimin while Jungkook backs slowly. "Lets get up. Mother will yell....." He glare his clock at his night stand 9.30 "...any minutes from now" Jungkook whine before snuggle more to Jimin body. He chuckle a bit. "Heyy... Kookie dont be like this come on. Im hungry." 

"Okay hyung." Jungkook said with little pout. He get up very slowly before Jimin pull him totally from bed. "Ahh hyung. Can we just continue sleeping?" He ask with pleading eyes. He know the older cannot say NO when he doing like that. Jimin look him for seconds before nodded. He almost jump happily and took Jimin hands lead him to their bed again.

.................

Jungkook sobbing harshly. He cried until he difficult find his breath. Its the time for Jimin went to Canada. The month that Jungkook hoped not coming. Mother cannot calm him. He only want his hyung. His Jiminie. The person that he always clingy. Person who always with him either happy or sad. "H-h-hyung p-p-pleeasee.... Dont g-goo.. F-f-faather t-take m-m-ee with y-y-yoouu..." Jungkook sad with sttutered hardly. He hold Jimin hands very very tight.

"Jungkook. You know why i doing this. Jimin only go for 5 years. I will give him to you back. He can contact you. Everyday. I allowed it. Dont worry Jungkook-ah." Father said calmly to Jungkook. Jimin cannot say anything. Because he know. When he spoke, it will be worse. So he decide to not saying anything. 

Mother also in tears. She know. What the truth. She know why his husband doing this. There is another reason why Jimin was send to Canada. But she promise not to tell Jungkook until she feel the right time. Mother pull Jungkook a little to take his attention. When he looked at her "Jungkook baby. I know this is hard. But i hope you understand. Please dont be like this. I hate seeing you cry." She wiped his tears with her thumb.

"Kookie. I promise to comeback very soon. Dont cry. You are strong right? At least for me" Jimin said carefully. He pull Jungkook into his arms and hugged him tight. He place his head on Jungkook head. Jungkook lean on his crook of neck. Still shaking and sniffing. "Kookie..." Suddenly Jungkook pull away.

"Hyung. You promise me to comeback to me very soon. I know you are the man who take his promises seriously." He said while his hands on Jimin shoulder. He hugged Jimin for the last time before pull away. He know he can do it for his hyung. At least he can try. He trust Jimin hundred percent for what Jimin said to him. 

All of them smile. Even Jungkook only 10. But he can think in adult. He waved at his Kookie for last time before he go. He smile. But his heart is shatterd into a piece. All of them know what the really reason exclude Jungkook. He try. He try to smile happily. Jungkook replied with big grind and saw his cute rabbit teeth. Jimin hope he can do it. Then he and Father went in their very expencive car. Jungkook and Mother smile to them before they completely out of their sight.

"Jimin." "Yes father. I know. I promise you to forget what i feel to him. And i'll do it. I never broke my promises." "Son. Dont force yourself. I never told you to do like that. But you choose it." "I know" then, until they reach at air port. No one speak out. Even little bit.