Chapter 26

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

After weeks, Jungkook's ciment already off. So he can walk properly but he sad a bit because Jimin will not carried him anymore. 

"Hey my wife~" Jimin backhugged him while the other cooking breakfast with tinted pink colour on his cheeks. 

"Hyung~~ enough with your teasing" Jungkook pout before turn around in Jimin's arm to face him. 

Jimin kiss him shortly before giggle after the younger cringe his nose cutely "baby, im not teasing you. Im just happy that you really want to be my wife." 

Jungkook groan "fine hyung. Now lets eat." Jimin replied 'okay' and pull his lover to table and start eating lovely with chatting about whatever. 

"Are you already tell Hobi about your job?" Jimin asked while brush Jungkook's bangs that covered his forehead. 

"Yes. He laughing at me first and foremost" he pout but suddenly whine after Jimin peck his lips "and he okay with that. Also he will give my salary tomorrow. Can you come with me?"

"Whatever you want baby." Jimin gave him his sweet smile. 

After they had breakfast, they cuddle at the living room. Jungkook sat on Jimin's lap while playing with the older's finger. Jimin his lover's hair while watching the news. Their moments is cut by the older's phone ringing.

He pick up without bother to see the ID"Jimin" Jungkook look at him with curious eyes.

"Jimin ah, are you free right now?" Jin ask him

"Oh Jin hyung" Jungkook nodded his head and turn to television back and bit Jimin's fingers playfully. "Yeah we got nothing to do. Why?" Jimin chuckle a bit after he looked the younger play with his hand and nose his hair.

"We are going to the beach. Are you guys in?"

"Wait. I ask Kookie." The younger immediately stop whatever he doing after heard his name. "They want to go to the beach. You want to join?" 

"Oh. Hmm alright." 

Jimin put the phone on his ear back "yeah. We in." 

"Alright. Be at your lobby in 30?"

"Okay hyung. I hung up."

"Okay." Then Jimin hung up and tell Jungkook to prepare.

After 15 minutes, Jungkook yelled from downstairs "hyung! Are we have to bring anything?!" 

"Up to you baby! If we got times then just do the simple one!" 

So Jungkook made sandwiches. Because he know Jimin and Yoongi really love his sandwich. After that Jimin came down with black short pants and sleveless white shirt black snapback. Their outfit is same with the younger wear black pants and white oversize tshirt, black beanie. "Why are you so handsome hyung? Other people will flirt with you" he frown a bit.

Jimin giggle "you silly. I dont care. I just want you. Now come on" he pull Jungkook and bring the basket which full with the food that Jungkook made. And the younger slung their bag. 

"Jiminie~~" Sicca hug Jimin tightly before hug Jungkook who clearly with jealous face. "Why are you so tense? Dont worry Jimin is all yours" 

"Hyung~~~ look at this noona~~~~" Jungkook whine loudly and hid his face on Jimin's build chest. 

Jimin and the other laugh except the youngest "enough Sicca ah." He wrap his arm around Jungkook's shoulder while the other hand on his waist.

Sicca pout and link her arm around Yoongi waist. "Alright. Lets go. Jimin ah can my friend go with your car? Mine is full"

"Oh sure." 

Jungkook frown. Because Jimin's car is only fit by two people only. "Hyung. Did you realise that your car is small?"

"I bring my SUV baby." Jungkook give him 'o' mouth. 

"Namjoon ah!" Yoongi called him who immediately pop his face behind the car "you go with Jimin."

"Uh, a-al-alright" Namjoon stutter really badly. 

Jimin's eyes wide a second before exhaled softly. His lover already rub his back softly. "Its okay. Its past right? Namjoon hyung. Come on" Jimin smile softly to him. No matter what the older is his friend who always with him back then.

Jungkook smile and felt really proud with him. 'You really mature hyung. I love you so much' Jungkook though and stare his lover lovingly while Namjoon smile with tear in his eyes. They smile and get into the car. 

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked and turn his body to Jimin.

"They said the memories beach" Namjoon answered and look at Jimin. 

"Okay" Jimin nodded his head and start their journey with Yoongi's car at the back.

After an hour driving. They finally arrived. Jungkook and Namjoon singing along the journey while Jimin focus on the road and laugh a bit at their troublemakers voice. 

"Wahhhhh is the beach!!!!!" Hobi and Teahyung scream. The other just shake their head and prepare everything while the troublemakers (Tae Hobi Kookie Sicca) already running everywhere. 

"Kookie! Careful!" Jimin yelled at his boyfriend after he saw the younger tried to climb the big rocks. 

"Taehyung! Dont go there alone!" The eldest yelled when Tae is going deep place.

"Yah! Come here! Enough with your running!" This time Yoongi yelled after he saw his girlfriend running along the beach with giggle uncontroling after Jungkook fell down from the rocks. 

"Anyone care about me??!!" Hobi asked after he reliase no one give attention to him. They burst in laughter loudly. 

"Hobi ah! Come eat!" Namjoon yelled at him. 

They come one by one. During their moments, Jungkook sniff and wipe his eyes. 

"Baby, are you alright?" Jimin asked with worried voice. 

"H-he phell p-phon phrom a oarks" Tae told Jimin with his full mouth. 

"Yah--" Jimin is ready to scold him because speak with his full mouth but Hobi intrupt him 

"He felt down from the rocks" 

"WHAT?!" Jimin shocked and lift Jungkook's face, his heart breaks after he saw his lover's tears. 

"I told you to careful just now." He wipe the younger's tears with his thumb "where does hurt?" He ask gently. 

"M-my a-ankle" he snift but his tears rolled down again. 

Jimin put his sandwich down and pulled the younger on his lap "c'mere" he Jungkook's ankle gently and his left arm wrap around the younger's body. Jungkook nuzzle his lover's chest. 

Jimin sigh while the other stare at them quitely "now all of you becareful whatever you do." They nodded their head and continue eating. After a minutes Jungkook continue sat on Jimin's lap while the other feed him. 

"Alright lets play!" Jin shouted loudly give everyone chuckle and run towards the sea. 

"Careful baby. Dont climb any rocks again." Jimin warn his boyfriend and the other nodded his head. Jimin lie on the sand and close his eyes while hear their friends and Jungkook's laughing.