Chapter 13

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Its been two weeks Jimin ignored Jungkook. Two weeks Jungkook sleep with silent cry. Two weeks Jungkook being rejected by the older. But now. Today. He gonna make Jimin talk to him no matter what. He go to mini gym in their house. Located at top floor. The door slightly ajar and he saw his hyung doing his push up. His cheek tinted with pink colour. "Hyung" he call the other with small voice. 

Jimin stop his workout and look at Jungkook with tired eyes. "What do you want?" His voice full of coldness.

"Hyungg... Why you ignored me??" He look Jimin with watery eyes.

"Told you i dont want deal with feeling. Clearly you still have that thing. Dont blame me if i shut you out." 

He sniff. "I never throw this feeling hyung... I cant... Im sorry..."

"Suit yourself. Im done" he walk to the door but stop in mid way with slightly tugged on his shirt.

"Father told me that you went to Canada only for 2 years for your study. But why you must extend until more than 5?" He asked with sad eyes and voices. He really want to know the truth since Father continue ignored this question. Until Father told Jungkook to ask Jimin by himself. 

"You want to know the truth? Huh? You really want to know about it?" He clearly face the younger. 

"Yes"

"Its because Taehyung! He ing loved you! He ing liked you! He begged me to forget my damned feeling toward you!" Jungkook widened his eyes. "Yes Jungkook. I loved you. I loved you in 'that' way! I dont want to bother you with my stupid feeling! That why i never have encourage to tell you. I asked Father to give permission for stayed at Canada for 5 years. I asked him by myself. Because i told Taehyung to make you fall for him in that ing years. And i hooked up with that to forget my feeling. But she cheated." He breathless while the other already sobbing. 

Jungkook really doesnt have any idea about this. Now he know why Tae always try to flirt with him in desparate way. He know it. When he realise Jimin continue his way to his room he run to him. "Hyung..." He hugged Jimin from behind. He felt the older flinch. "Hyungg... He with Jin hyung right now... I never liked anyone except you... Only you hyung.... Please give me a chance to prove it..." Jimin try to get out from his arm. But the younger tighten his grip with buried his face on Jimin body. He doesnt care if his hyung body full with sweat. "Lets forget all of this.. And try to start the new one with mee...." He shaking with his tears.

"Whatever kid" he pushed Jungkook away hard enough to make him stumble his step backwards. But he got another shocked thing. He felt the younger lips against his. His body froze. He not expecting this thing. He never think Jungkook take this brave move to stop him. Even its just small pecked but enough to make him forget all the things. 

When he pulled away he linked his arms around Jimin torso and press his face on the older chest "hyung... Please forget all this things and make new one... With me..." He lift his face to stare Jimin's.

He dont know why. Why he always have this soften thing whenever he heard Jungkook's pleading voice. When he want to speak he remembered the called he have with Tae two days ago. 

FLASHBACKS

He stare at the fountain in their garden. This fountain always make his mind calm. When he about close in eyes his phone ring. He picked up with groan when he saw Tae's name popped up. "What" 

"Hey. I know you want your alone time. But i dont give a . Listen. I go to the point alright? I realise im not the one to Jungkook. He not laugh happily with me. He cannot feel safe with me. He not talk much with me. Not even me okay? With all of them. He clearly show his happiness when he with you. No one can make him like that except you. I know everything about your damned relationship okay? Dont be stupid with make a promise for not loving anymore. Break down your walls before it getting to late. Not everyone is same like your ex." Then he hung up. Not give Jimin say any words. 

Jimin not said anything. Deep down there. He knew, he still love Jungkook even a bit. Even tiny pieces of his heart is belong to Jungkook.

FLASHBACK END