Chapter 4

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

"Its okay. I not looking where im going." Said the girl when Jimin completely face her. She have slightly pink colour on her cheek. "Im Jihyo. Song Jihyo." She extend her hand to shake with him. She took her books from Jimin hands. "Thank you" 

Jimin looked at her. She really pretty. With flawless skin, beauty eyes, long hair with dark brown colour same with him. She slightly short from him. He took the hand and shake "Jimin. Park Jimin. You from Korea? Same with me then." He said in Korean with small smile. She smile. Make him taken back because she really really pretty when smile. 

"Yeah im from Korea. I know who you are. You quite famous here." Jihyo said with shy voice. There some student walk to locker and saw them. Every girl student eyed them with full jealously. She stand there with her head hanging low. 

He laughed nervously. He really became nervous when student said like that to him. "Im not famous. What are you talking about." He said with his hand rub his nape shyly. Suddenly he remember. He went here to throw his feeling toward Jungkook right? 'I think its not wrong if i try' he thought. "Hey. Umm.. Since now it lunch hour, umm.. Do you want lunch with me? Dont get wrong. My friend also there." When she nodded, he release his breath. They walk together to cafeteria. Everyone. Every single student eyed them. Jihyo seem nervous. While Jimin doesnt care even a bit.

"Yah Jimi-n" Yoongi shocked when his friend came with a girl. GIRL. He know the reason. Jimin told him about Jungkook. "Hey.. You guys dating?" He asked and cafeteria seems quite down a bit. 

"No. Not yet. Just friends" Jimin said. Every girl students full of sad face. While Jihyo dont know what to do. She really shocked. 

"Yet? Jimin...."

"Lets eat first. Then we talk okay." Jimin said with smile. 

After 2 weeks they known each other, they couple. They knowned as lovely and sweet couple in the high school. They under the tree. Its weekend. Yoongi is busy with his phone. While the others busy in their warmth. Jihyo in between Jimin legs face the lake and Jimin arms on her waist hugged from behind. "Jiminie" his boyfriend hummed tell her that he hear. "I love you." She said and turn her face. Their face in just centimeter apart. 

He lean foward and peck her lips. "I know." He never say the same when his girlfriend said the big word. Because his heart still have Jungkook name. He know its wrong use her to forget him. But he try really hard to love her. "I will try babe. I will. I promise." Jihyo know the truth. He told her after 2 days they official. Because he dont want to be a bad guy. At first she cried really hard. But she will make Jimin fall for her. She promise to herself.

"You better." She said and kiss him. He respond. Their lips move lovely. He cupped her face while the other on her waist to make her totally face him. Jihyo linked her arms around Jimin neck. He groan a bit when his girlfriend bite his lower lips. He pulled away. They pant and their forehead against. "Im sorry. I know you want it slow." She said with breath. 

"Its okay. Dont be sorry." He said while cupped her face and stare her lovingly. "You know. I start to like you now because your behaviour. You very patient to me. But i need time to love you." She peck his nose. Give hint 'its okay'. He smile and give her his famous eyesmile. Yoongi coughed tell them that he still there. They laugh and he pulled away from his girlfriend "yah! Go find your girl. You disturb my moment!" He laugh and linked his finger with his lover.

"You always with her. Can you just left her a moments and date with mehh???" Yoongi joked around. He got slapped behind his head in respond. "Yah you brat! Its hurt" he pout.

"How can i left her stupid. Dont make your face here. Its creepy." He laugh in manly way. His girlfriend just laugh along with his silly Jiminie.