Chapter 32

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Laura is nerd at her college before. Her short hair, thick frame glasses, heavy books in her backpack, sport shoes. She always being bullied with her roomates. And she not anymore because behind the nerd looks, she was and she still is. When she saw Jimin and Yoongi at the library discuss about their engineering project, she froze at the mid library. She never saw a boy with very very handsome looks. Not even one her buddy. Start from that, she followed them wherever they went, even to toilet. She will waited outside. Laura will contact one of her buddies to realease her toward Jimin. She will scream Jimin's name when she . Always Jimin. 

But one day, she heard a news that her crush was taken by Jihyo. She knew her. Daughter of famous designer. Later, she got close with her and knew which Jihyo's type is bad and boy. But Jimin is not either than that. Laura called Gary to make Jihyo fall to him then she will get Jimin. But she wronged about it. When they breakup, Jimin is changed. After they graduate, Jimin was lost in his own company. After years she tracked Jimin, she got his company, really succesful company in Canada also in Korea. She tried to be partner in their company, and she got it. But when he landed at Canada, he with Jungkook, that make her crazier. Once she lost him, she never want to lost her crush again. Now, here she was, beside Jimin in the meeting room make her grin widely and her 'gift' was delivered to the young boy. 

Jungkook still stare at the box with phone in his fist. "Should i?" He think a bit then he press Call button. He tried about 6 times, but his lover not picked up. "Hyung is busy." He pout a bit and decide to open the box. He pull nicely the ribbon which tucked perfectly on the middle of the box. He glance at the card that stick beside the ribbon and pull it. Its write 'For Jungkook'. The younger felt really weird about it. But he just shrruged it and open the lid box. When he open it, he 3 kittens were cutted into the pieces, only their heads in the fine shape. 2 rats also cutted into half and 1 cat is like being smashed on something hard badly. Ofcourse the box is full with blood. Jungkook scream and automatic he cried loudly, his body trembling a lot. He saw one notes in cat's mouth. 'LEAVE HIM OR DIE LIKE THEM!' Its write with blood. He felt really scared, Jungkook pushed the box away from him and scream Jimin's name. Jungkook need Jimin now. Right Now. 

Jimin saw his phone is vibrated many times on the meeting's table. He ignore it. Laura saw that, the ID 'Baby' she read. Her eyes widened a bit, and she nervous. She didnt expect Jungkook will call Jimin now, she felt sweat at her palm. Suddenly, one of the workers said something make her pale enough. "Mr. Park you can pickup the phone. Maybe its important." He said when the phone is not vibrate anymore. 

Jimin smile a bit and mutter 'thankyou' and 'excuse me' as he grab his phone and walk to the corner of the room. He saw 6 missed call from his baby. Its make him worried. When he about to dial Jungkook's number, a hand snatch his phone. It Laura. "You can do it later. Finish this meeting first." 

He notice her shaky breath when she spoke up. "Mind your own business"  Jimin said coldly to her. She about replied but Jimin is fast enough to call his lover. When the other picked up, he can tell that his Jungkook is crying. "Baby what happen?" Jimin asked worriedly and a bit loud make the workers look at him. They already knew that their boss is having a relationship with a boy. And they didnt mind it. "Baby please tell me.." he pleading when Jungkook continue crying and sobbing. 

"I-i-im s-s-scared h-h-hyung...." he stturted hardly, its enough to Jimin ended the call and rush out from the meeting's room. His secretary, Junior, stand up immediately and knew what to say. 

"His boyfriend." He smile and Laura also rush out from the room and run to her office. Pack her things and called her friend. 

Jimin drive really fast and he make a way to his condo and fastly to his floor. He open the door and saw his boyfriend is nowhere. He panicked "Jungkook!" He yelled and heard whimpering at the very corner living room behind sofa. He ran to him and pull Jungkook into his arms. "Baby what happend??" He felt the younger shaking badly in his arms. Jimin look at what the other point at. Its a large black box. His face confused and Jungkook said something on his chest. He nearly missed it since the other's voice is really tiny. 

"I-in t-there..." Jimin push him lightly but Jungkook is fast enough to dive back in his arm. "No!! Dont leave!!" He shouted and tighten his arms around Jimin's middle. Its make the blonde shocked and softly at the back of Jungkook's head. 

"Okay okay. Shh. Im here." He kiss the other's crown head and make their way to the box with Jungkook in his embraced. The younger face away when they close enough with the box. Jimin gasp loudly when he saw it. "What the is this?" He cringe a bit and saw something shiny under the rats. Its bracelet. He glance at Jungkook before ducked his hand in the box to pick the thing. Its girl's. He frown deeply when he saw the alphabet. Jungkook felt Jimin tensed and decide to look at what Jimin's held. He tucked his head on Jimin's neck once he also saw it and tears rolled again. 

'LAURA'