Chapter 5

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

It been 2 years already. Only first week Jimin contact Jungkook. And then he doesnt. Now Jungkook is 12 years old. He still waited his hyung to called, skype or anything with him. But none. He became distant with Mother. His friends. He always alone. Even though Tae try to make him happy, he always pushed the latter away. There something that everyone dont know. He loves his hyung. Yes he is in love with Park Jimin. Who always with him since he only 2. But nobody know. Because he didnt want make their brother relationship broke. 

Jungkook is played his Xbox. He still stayed in his shared room with Jimin. Suddenly there is knocked at his door. "Jungkook! Tae's here. Can you come down or you want hes in your room?" Mother asked. He rolled his eyes. He really dont get it why Taetae always come to his house. He get up and walk downstairs. He meet the jumpy his Jimin's friend.

"Hyung. Why are you here? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked with his clearly sound annoyed.

"Awww Kookiee... Why are you so cold..... Lets eat some ice cream? Your ice cream on meee~~~" Tae said with his loudly voice. He know the younger dont like his present here. But he will claim Jungkook. That what Jimin say to him 2 years ago. "Kookie pweaseee" he try with aegyo. 

"Fine" the younger go upstairs to change his cloth. Before he went out he yelled "Mother im going out! Be back after an hour!" He hear Mother said 'careful honey!' They walk together at the park. Only Tae full the moment with his silly story. Jungkook respond with nod,shake,and hummed. He really want his alone time to remember his sweet moments with his Jiminie hyung.

Around 10 minutes later Tae is give up with the younger. He accidently burst out "yah. Do you really hate me? You always distants yourself from when i try to make you happy."

The younger stop walking. Tae followed. He sigh "im not hate you hyung. I just really missed Jimin hyung. He promised me that he always contact me. But now..." Tears rolled down from his left eye. He wiped with his thumb.

Tae slightly annoyed. 'Should i confese to him?' 

"Is Jimin hyung forget about me? Is he very busy? Why he cannot only wish mornings and nights like always? Is he"

Taehyung cut him out. He no longer be patient with Jungkook "Why you always think about him?! Dont you see me?! I try very hard to make you forget about him!! He studying!! You just his brother!! Look at me too Jungkook!!" He yelled. He breathing harshly. He close his eyes to calm himself. 

Jungkook shocked. His eyes wide. His mouth make 'o' shape. Now he knew why Tae always come to his place. Why he always took his attention. But there is one thing in his head. 'Is Tae hyung like me just i like Jimin hyung? He love me?' "Hyung. D-ddo y-y-ouu l-llike m-m-me?" He asked the older with stutterd. 

Tae just reliase what he said but. Its now or never. He really want the younger think about him. He want to be selfish for once. "Yes. Im not just like you. I love you Jungkook ah. I falling in love to you." He grab Jungkook hand pulled him closer. He step foward to bring the younger body closer until no gap between them. But Jungkook jerked his hands and push the elder not hard and not easy either but its enough for Tae stumble a few step back. 

"No. Im sorry. I already had someone in my heart. And this person never going out from my heads." He about turn around to make his way home. But there is firm grip around his wrist. 

"Is that Jimin the person?" Tae asked with tears rolled down. The other try to get out from his grip. But he held even tight. After Tae said that. The younger froze. Now he know. He know Jimin that person. 

Jungkook slapped Tae's hand away. "Stay away." He said before he turn around. 'Now he knew. But i dont care. I only want Jimin.' He mumbled in his way. While the other stayed at the place with sobbing loudly.