Chapter 15

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

They meet the others at the usual place. At the same cafe. Jimin sat on his hod car with cigarate at his right hand while Jungkook sit on one of his thigh played game at his phone. The older arm wrap around Jungkook's waist. "Hyung" he lean his head on Jimin's shoulder. The other hummed to him, he had to tilt his head at the other side to puffed his smoke then face to the younger with small smile. "I never said this since you return." 

"What is it?" He put his chin on Jungkook's crown head. 

"I loved your tattoo. Its beautiful. Its make you even man~"

"Then before this i looked like what?"

"Maybe girly?" He giggle when Jimin poked his waist. 

"This boy." He smile a bit before pecked the younger's cheek. He inhaled his cigarate one last time before flicked it away. When he puffed it he jump a bit when he heard loud voice from his back.

"Jimin ah!!" Yoongi yelled while run to him. Jimin had grip Jungkook firmly to make him not to fall from him since Yoongi throw his body to Jimin. 

"Can you lower your voice. You make me deaf someday." He pushed the other lightly. 

"Eyyy. You know i miss you." He ruffle Jimin's hair and got groan from the latter. "Oh? Hello Jungkook. Im Yoongi. I know you never meet me." He smile to the other. 

"Yeah. Nice to meet you hyung." He bowed a little to him. 

"Damn. He really polite." He cuckle while stumble a bit after Jimin slapped him. 

Jungkook turn his body to face Jimin. "Hyung. This is Yoongi you said to me?"

"Yeah it is."

"You right. He really look like grumpy." He giggle when Yoongi snorted.

"What did y--" Yoongi being cut with Sicca's voice.

"Jiminieee~~~~" she hugged Jimin tightly and buried her face on Jimin's neck. "Are you okay?" 

He patted her back softly "No. Mind let me go now? I cant breath" 

"Oh sorry." She smile innocently. When she glance to Jungkook she noticed his frown. She smirk a little to . She cupped Jimin's face and bring close to her "you okay Jimin ah?"

Jimin felt Jungkook tense a bit. He push Sicca lightly. "Yeah im okay." 

Yoongi knew Jungkook jealous. He doesnt want this thing make him doubt to Jimin. He pull his girlfriend "i wait inside okay. You guys can wait the other" 

When they completely out of their side. Jungkook get off from Jimin's lap and pout hardly with folded his arm and turn his back to Jimin. "Why you let her touch you?" Still not face to Jimin.

Jimin tugged Jungkook arms but the latter jerked away. "Hey. She always like that. Dont be mad. Im sorry." He pull the younger to his lap again. "I not let her touch me anymore if that you want. Only you can touch me. Is it alrght?" He hugged him from behind and pecked Jungkook's neck. 

The younger face him slowly still pout. But ofcourse Jimin kissed the pout away. "I dont mind if she little touch you. But she was just cupped your face like... Like she want to... Kiss you.." He mumble the last part. 

Jimin hugged him tighter. "If that she really do, ofcourse i turn away Jungkook ah. Beside she always hug her friend like that. You know at Canada, she hugged most of the student she knew. And that make his boyfriend jealous." He pecked Jungkook cheek. 

He giggle. "That noona seem weird. But still, its make me uncomfortable with her hugged towards you hyung." He poked the older's chest. 

"Okay. Noted." Jimin buried his face to Jungkook's neck. But their scene broke when they heard Tae's 'awww' from their back. Jimin lift his head to looked at them. "You broke our moment Taehyung" 

He give them his boxy smile. "Sorry~~ but Jimin ah. This is your car?" He point at Jimin's second baby. 

He patted his car "Yup. My first car with my first income" everyone shocked at his sentence. Who's not, when your first income you can get Ferrari. 

"Wow. You sick Jimin ah." Hobi and Jin blurted out together. Jimin just let out his small laugh. 

"C'mon. Yoongi and Sicca already in the cafe." Jimin tell them while pull Jungkook close to his body amd wrap his arm around the younger waist. Jungkook blushed with the other wiggling their eyebrows to them. He buried his face on Jimin arm after he got peck at his forehead from Jimin. They giggle at his adorableness. That evening, they chat happily and Sicca felt sorry to Jungkook to make him jealous just now. When she hugged him, he flustered very much until his face turn white. Everyone laughing loudly to his shocked face. 

"I told you. She always like that." Jimin said while caressed his Jungkook's arm. And Jungkook whine cutely on the older chest make he pecked the younger crown head.