Chapter 16

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Jimin and Jungkook already moved out from Parks mansion. They now at Jimin's penthouse. The older lie like starfish on the floor while Jungkook top of him. Yoongi and Sicca cuddling on the couch. Tae and Jin in the kitchen. 

Jimin sigh "that really tiring me." 

"Me too" Yoongi added. 

"Hyung. Can we go to our bedroom?" Jungkook asked while draw pattern on Jimin's chest with his finger tip. Jimin give him his charming smile. 

"Okay. Lets" he pull Jungkook with him but he heard Jin yelled like 'dont give him limping Jimin ah' even Jin know he never have before he get married. "What the hell.." He muttered. Jungkook giggle by his hyung word. 

Their room is sooo big. There is three door. The bedroom door, bathroom, and wardrobe. King size bed at the middle of the room. While huge window beside the bed with nightstand. The wall painted lightblue combine with soft red colour. Their favourite colour. 

Jungkook gasp. "Its very beautiful hyung." He walk to the window. Jimin hugged him from behind and he lean his back on Jimin's body.

"Yeah its beautiful. I wonder its get more pretty when our photo on this huge wall" he peck Jungkook lips. The younger cringe his nose cutely. 

Jimin peck his lips one more time.

Another

Another

And another. Until Jungkook giggle in his lips. He wrap his arms around Jimin's neck. He give a peck at the corner of Jimin's lips. "Hyung.." He rest his face at the other chest. "I love you. Do you love me?" He lift his head and stare lovely at his Jimin.

Jimin smile. He now what he feel. He know what Jungkook to him. "Ofcourse babe. I love you." He kiss Jungkook. The younger jump a bit. But he repond immediatly. He move his lips. He took's Jimin's word. 'Follow your heart.' The arms tighten at Jimin's neck. He smirk when Jungkook deepend their kiss. He nible the younger lower lips and Jungkook let out a small moan but he pulled away when Jungkook suddenly hid his face with his palm. "Hey. What wrong? You doing good." He the younger's cheekbones. 

His face still on his palm. "I make a weird sound." He muffle almost make Jimin lost it. He groan when he heard his man cuckle. 

"Hey babe. Its mean you like it. Its normal." He peck Jungkook's forehead. But Jungkook's next question make him clench his fist.

"Did hyung let out that voice when you kiss with Jihyo?" Jungkook said with very very small voice. 

Jimin let go Jungkook's waist. "What if i said yes?" His eyes full of coldness.

Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly. He never want his Jimin get mad. He really think about it since his first kiss lost the other day. " h-hyung... F-forgive m-me... I-i d-dont m-ean--" Jimin cutted his stuttered with full kiss. 

"No. Dont be. Im sorry okay? Please just dont said that name infront me. I hated her. Super duper hated her." He buried his face on Jungkook's crook neck while give small peck on it. 

"Okay hyung," he played Jimin's locks. "Hyung~~ im hungry~~" he whine and pout very cutely. Jimin giggle at his Jungkook cute face. 

He give last peck on Jungkook's lips. "Okay baby. I think lunch is ready" he pull Jungkook and the other snuggling to his side.