Chapter 8

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Its been a year. Jungkook is 13 and Jimin is 17. And its been year since Jihyo cheated with Jimin. But secret is not going to be a secret. It was Jesicca and her boyfriend went to the park at night for their little date. They happily chated each other. "Baby, are the lovebird alrght? Because Jihyo seem different." She linked her arm around Yoongi side. 

"Yeah i noticed too. Jimin also. But he shrugged it off. Jim--" he been cutted by sound of desperate moan. Not because he of something. Both of them froze. They really know who sound it is. He took the lead and followed the sound. When they closed enough with 'their' tree. The first backhugged Jimin gave to her girlfriend. Its Jihyo. With legs hangging in the air, eyes closed tightly, desparate moan, her body jerked up and down harshly. They gasp. The boy who ed Jihyo already noticed them but he not give a . 

"A-aahh oppaaa!! Harder! There!! F-f-fkk a-a-aaah~~"

Gary grunt loudly "y-youu so tight b-bbaby" he pound her harder. 

"A-A-AAAHHHH!!! OPPA!! O-OPPAA!!! Ahhh!" She came before he came hard in her. They panted harshly. He pulled out his soften length. She moan a bit. 

"Baby. I dont want to be rude. But we have a guest. Two actually." He smirk.

"W-wha--" she turn her body and saw them. Yoongi with his red face. Really really really red. Jessica already cry.

"Your study huh ? Such a . Did you know he loved you so much ?" Yoongi souded really pissed. This cheated on his friend who really loved and cared about this . Yet she cheated on him. 

"Y-y-yahh.... W-w-whhaat...." Jesicca really cant talked. She felt betrayed. She ashamed for her friend side. She felt guilty to Jimin. Very guilty. 

Before Jihyo said anything, they went off. She want to run to them but she felt firm backhugged, cutted her way.

 

AT JiMiN HOUSE

He felt really tired. He work really hard for his wired assignment. He regret when he said yes to Yoongi who already offered a helped. He about to going to bed before Father knocked his room. "Yoongi and Jesicca downstairs." Then Father left. 'They must have really good reasons why came to my house when im about to bed' he muttered lowly.

He ready to attacked this lovebird. But he shocked when Jessica run to him and hugged him tightly while sobbing hard to his chest. He her back softly before mouthed 'why' to Yoongi. But the latter just turn his face. "Hey hey shhh. Sicca. Why you crying? Did Yoongi do something to you?" He asked with very softed voice. She shaked her head and pulled from the hug.

"Im sorry" she put her finger on Jimin lips when he tried to speak. "She cheated. She cheated on you... Im sorry. We saw them at the park. The first backhugged you gave to her. Jimin.... Im sorry." She continue sobbing on his chest. 

He looked at Yoongi. Pray that Yoongi will said 'misunderstand' 'not her' or anything what his girlfriend said to him. When he saw tears fooled down on his cheeks. It hit him. Its true. When Yoongi not said anything, blankface. He knowed. Its true. "Why" he push Jessica away but not very hard. "Why--" he cant continue when he sobbing hard. Very hard. They run to him. Hugged him together to calm him down. Jesicca muttered 'sorry' to his ears. But he just sobbing. Whine. But not throw his tantrum. Not yet. 

Father came to them. He heard what they said. Its give him surprise. He really not expected that girl broked his son. His first girl. His first kiss. First relationship. He dont know how to calm him down. He just hugged them.