Chapter 10

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

PRESENT. FLASHBACK DONE.

 

More than five years Jimin in Canada. Jungkook is already 18. He degree holder in dance. He still wait for his Jimin. Taehyung already with Jin. Hobi is owned his dance studio. Jungkook worked with him be a dance teacher. He still stayed in his shared room with Jimin. Jungkook will lied if he not feel betrayed. Because Jimin promised with him, only five years. Not longer. But he think, his hyung is busy with his university or assignments. He really happy when Father said he returned. But when he arrived at airports. He not found his favourite person. He cried. He cried at airports. 

He felt tired after he teached the 5-7 years old kid. "Im home." He open the door and straight go to the kitchen. "Hey mother. Hmmm lm hungry." He backhug her. He put his chin on Mother's shoulder. 

"Kookie. Go shower first. You sweaty. Then called Father to dinner together okay?" She peck his nose. He cringe cutely. He nod and go upstairs.

He closed his door. Go to the big frame middle on the wall. The frame is he and Jimin photos. The older backhugged him. He was five. He stare "hyung im home! Im really tired. You know there is one cute kid at my class she is soo...." He always did the same thing. He always talk to the picture like he talk with Jimin. "And you know hyung.. She really like you. Her eyes, her giggles. Its like Jimin jr. But in girl version." He laugh with his tears rolled down on his cheek. "Why im crying. I told you a happy story. Not sad story. Aish stupid Jungkook." He wiped his tears with his sleeves and go to bathroom. Father is behind his door. Jungkook not close it. Its slightly open. He heard what Jungkook said. He not realise he is crying. When his tears already rolled to his chin then he snapped. He wiped it and walk downstairs.

"Honey. Im worried about our Jimin. He different when he break with his girlfriend. He being cold. Distant. And always alone. When Yoongi and Jessica went to visit him, he not talked to them." Father said while he s his arms around his wife's waist. The wife only sigh to replied. Honestly. He really afraid if Jimin do the stupid thing. He told Father to return Korea because he want lives there alone. Father has no choise when Jimin break almost his things. 

"At least Yoongi and his girlfriend still there right? They can tell us anything." She smile sadly to his husband. 

"Mother! Father! Lets eat! Im hungry~~~" Jungkook whine when he run downstairs. They chuckle to their adorable Kookie.

 

With tattoo said 'Never Mind' on his nape. From his elbow on the right arms until his shoulders full with tattoo. His hair dyed blond colour. He lean to his car with ciggerate between his fingers. He is degree holder in Engineering. He worked at PJM Technician. His own company. He is the youngest CEO engineer in Canada. He also had branch in US and Korea. "You want to see me but you are late. Now what do you want?" He puffed his smoke and put away his ciggerate.

"Eyy Jimin ah. Why you so mean... Anyway yesterday your dad called me."

"No"

"Jimin--"

"Dont you hear what i said ?" He narrowed his eyes to Yoongi. He noticed his friend trembling a bit. 

Yoongi take deep breath before he talk "Jimin ah. Its been more than five years. Didnt you miss your mother. You are his son. Already 22 years old. You left her when you 14 Jimin ah. 8 years! Wake the up!" He push Jimin hard. The latter stumbled one or two step backwards. 

He froze. "Fine. Tomorrow we back home. Beside. I have to visit my brach at Seoul." He went inside his white Ferrari and left Yoongi alone dazed. When his phone vibrate, he snap. 

"Yoong--"

"Baby! We'll go to Korea!! Jimin also with us!" He cutted his girlfriend talk and scream like child got the new toys.