Chapter 11

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

He already stand infront his door house in 10 minutes. He hessitate to ring the bell. He slowly bring his hand and knocked the door. Mother open it. 

She gasp. "Jimin!!" She hugged her very tight. "Jimin.... My son..... My son is returned...." She cried. Jimin fell wet on his chest. He hug Mother and pressed his cheek on top Mother crown head. 

"Yeah Mother. Im home. Sorry late." He pulled away. "Mother. Im really tired. Can i go upstairs?" How bad he is. How mean or cold he be. He never. Never rude to his parent. That his grandparent taught him before they died. 

"Okay. I will call you when dinners ready." 

He open his room. He feel strange. Because there is a big frame were he and Jungkook hugged. The room is very neat. He visit his wardrobe room. Its really nice with light blue colour of wall. There is two side. Which he's thing on the right while Jungkook is other side. He go to bed and knocked out in 20 second. He really tired. 

"Im home." Jungkook yelled. He no idea his hyung got home. As always. Straight to the kitchen. He saw there is many food on the table. 'Mother will cook like this when there guest in our house.' He mumble. He kiss Mother cheek. "Why so many food? Is someone will come here?" Mother only grin. "Mother dont be creepy~~" he whine.

"Go to your room. Prepare for dinner sweety" he pout before nod. 

When he infront the door, he can feel his aircond is on. He sure he already switch off. Mother will nag him if she know. He open the door and there is a big thing under the blanket. He about to shout Mother but the thing is moved. He slowly, very slowly go closer to the bed. He pull the blanket. And there he is. Shocked like no tomorrow.

"J-j-jimin h-hhyung....." The older open his eyes about to curse who wake him up. But he just stare. "H-h-hyung. You back...." He jump to Jimin and hug him. He buried his face on Jimin neck. He crying. He crying until hiccup. Sobbing called his hyung's name. "Jimin hyung....."

Jimin push him. Quite hard, he almost fell down from bed. He stare Jimin with confuse eyes. "Yeah its me. Can you do your own thing? Im tired." Sound annoyed. He continue sleep. He pull his blanket until his chest turn his back to Jungkook. 

The younger feel really sad. 'Maybe hyung is really tired. Thats okay. He will be alright on dinner.' He thought. But he notice the tattoo on Jimin's nape. He shocked. His hyung got tattoo. He didnt want to upset his hyung and go to the bathroom. When dinner is ready. Mother ask Jungkook to wake Jimin up.

He peck his hyung's cheek. "Hyungg get up~~~~" Jimin jolted up. His eyes in anger.

"the you doing?!" He wipe his cheek. "Dont you dare to come near me. " he get up change his cloth amd stomp  downstairs. Jungkook froze. He never expect his hyung will be like that. Before this Jimin will peck his cheek back when he did that. But now. Its different. Not only his hyung getting mad but curse to him. His eyes blured with tears. But he blinked it to stop. Jimin never mad at him. 

He go to the dinner room. He take a seat beside Jimin. He noticed his hyung arms full a tattoo since the older wear a sleeveless shirt. 'He like mafia. Its scare me. But still i want to near with him.' He snap when he heard Jimin talked with Father.

"Everything okay Jimin ah?"

"About what" Jungkook and Mother taken back with Jimin answer. His voice full of coldness. Father shake his head when Mother want to intterupt. 

"Your company" before he answer, Jungkook asked excitedly,

"You have your own company? Wow! Its great can i visit? Can i go with you when you have work? What did you do? Im rea--" Jimin cut

"Shut up. You loud" he spat and get up go to his room. Jungkook and Mother shock. Jungkook already had his tears. Mother calm him down. 

"Honey. Jimin is--" 

"He being like that since Jihyo incident."

"Who Jihyo?" Jungkook asked. He seem very nervous about the answer. But the older pair remain silent. But Mother tell him. Mother will tell him all of it. 

"She is Jimin's ex. She with him about 2 years. But she cheated on him. I know about this. He called me if he i want to know about his relationship. Then he told me. He stayed at Canada more than fi--" she about to continue but her husband slightly pinch her arm. She got the message. 

He not sobbing. But his tears continue rolled down on his cheek non stop. 'His hyung already had relationship. A girl. He already had his first kiss. Jimin hyung not gay. He is straight. Noo.. Hyung...' He thought, he get up and go to his room. When in his room. He catch Jimin is middle button up his shirt. With black jeans. His hair comb neatly showed little his forehead. He very handsome. Manly. Boyish style. His body is perfect. He can see the toned body behind Jimin cloth. 

"Done staring kid?" He asked make Jungkook jump a bit. He stare the floor when Jimin face him. 

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked with small voice.

"Work." Then he left. Jungkook dazed. He feel scared to his hyung. He just stand there when Jimin passed him. He expect at least pat on his head. But its nothing. Jungkook heart drop. He wonder, why Jimin being like this. He lied on the bed where Jimin lied before dinner. Snift his scent.

"Hyung.... Why you being like this..." He mumble quietly before close his eyes to dreams about his hyung when they are little.