Chapter 20

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Jimin awaken by his phone ringing. He tossed around to grab his phone on the night stand, very careful didnt want his lover wake up. He pick up without glance whoever the caller. "Yeah?" Jimin voice sound very y, make the other line stiff.

"H-hey.." Jimin froze, he immediately pulled away to look at the ID written 'Jihyo' on it.

He get up from bed and walk to the balcony "what the hell?" 

"Jimin listen. I really sorry what i have done. Please forgive me. I already let him go. I only want yo--"

"Cut it out woman. I already done with you. Im with Jungkook now! I love him! Very much and only him that i want! Move on Song Jihyo! Remember i hooked up with you just because i tried to forget about Jungkook, but you cheated on me. You stepped on my trust! Jungkook gain my love back. And i realise i only love him no matter what." Jimin hung up, rubbed his palm on his face. He really tired. Tired to deal people like her. Jimin grip the railing tightly to calm himself from drama that Jihyo gave to him. Suddenly he felt pair of arm around his waist, who else to touch him if not his boyfriend.

"Did she bother you again?" Jungkook place his head on Jimin's broad back.

Jimin turn around to gather him in his arm. Jungkook knew the older always do that whenever he feel mad or problems in his head but he never talk about it. "Lets continue sleep okay?" Jungkook nodded and pulled him to their room.

 

Jungkook kiss him before he get out from the car. "Can you pick me up today?"

"Call me when you done." Jimin kiss his nose before chuckle a bit when the younger cringe his nose cutely. "Careful baby."

"Okay hon" Jimin's face became red of shyness because of that name. Jungkook rarely called him by nicknames he the one who always did something like that.

...................

"Do what i said if you want that money!" Jihyo yelled before slap him hard cause his lips scratch.

"B-but i d-dont d-do violent t-things.." He stutterd and hissed because his lips. This boy named Namjoon. He is poor boy came from very poor family. His father borrowed some thousand money from Jihyo's father. Her father told her to warn him about the money but she have something else on her mind. She will use him to statisfy her heart.

"I didnt tell you to kill him or something stupid! I just told you bring him to me!" She kicked his rib cause him cough a blood.

"O-okay. S-show me th--" he being cutted from she grip harshly his hair to force him look at Jihyo's phone.

"This is the kid. Bring him to me. Do whatever you want" when Namjoon dragged by her bodyguard she smirk evilly 'i told you i'll make Jimin mine. He's mine forever.' 

.................

"Hyung! We'll see tomorrow!" Jungkook yelled to Hobi before the older get inside his car. 

"Are you sure you can wait Jimin alone?" Hobi asked him worriedly because the younger will all alone at the middle of night although Jimin will pick him up but still. 

"Its okay hyung." Jungkook gave him warm smile before the older mutter 'okay' to him and drive away. Jungkook dialed his lover's numbers. Jimin picked the call very fast. "Hyung~~ im done." 

"Baby? Oh sure. Wait for me. I'll be there in 10" Jungkook said okay and hung up. He wait Jimin calmly before one black van stopped infront of him. Jungkook rise his eyebrows  before one man pulled him harshly into the van. He struggles to keep himself free from the tight grip.

"Let me go! No!" He tired to kick or slap the other but failed when the kidnapper punched his face really hard make Jungkook felt dizzy. He mutter Jimin's name before he completely knocked out. The driver step on gas hurriedly when he passed out.

After 10 minutes Jimin arrived but theres nowhere Jungkook. He felt weird because the younger never against his word, Jimin slightly worried and pull out his phone dialed his lover. After a few second the younger picked up but its not Jungkook. Its someone else. "Who the hell are you? Where Jungkook?" 

"He with me." He is one of Jihyo's bodyguard. "You know his body is really beautiful. I wonder how the taste is. Can i?"

Jimin saw red, his body really trembling not because of fear but anger. "Dont. You. Dare." His voice really dark. "Tell me where ing are you."

Jimin heard someone groan in pain "Jimin hyungg..." Jungkook's voice. He sobbing really hard make Jimin feel more boil in anger. "Ah! Please stopp... Hurts...." Jungkook got beat from something really hard because clearly sound of broken wood heard by Jimin.

"You pissed of ! Stop hurting him! Tell me what you want!" Jimin really mad now, he ready to kill someone. 

"Jimin. Nobody cant have you except me." Jihyo said while kick Jungkook's torso, he hissed before mutter Jimin's name again. 

"You're sick woman" Jimin hung up and drive very fast to Jihyo's house. He dont know where she lived but he already tracked Jungkook's number. That give him big advantage. No matter how she tried to get rid the phone or what, Jimin still can track it. He is engineer and very smart one person. No one can run from him. 

In 5 minutes, he already arrived at the front door. He kicked the door open give people in the house suprised. He already called police on his way, he sure they on the way to this house now. "H-how d-do y-y--"

"How did i know your house? Did you ing forget who am i? What im doing? Its not hard to track my lover's number." He smirk to her. "Where is Jungkook?"

Jihyo shake her head. She going crazy, "no! You cant! Youre mine Jimin!" She yelled to him, she grip her hair angrily. 

"The fu--" Jimin being cutted when one of door beside her burst open and Jungkook throwed from the room. The younger's body full of blood. His shirt were torn clearly show his body. But he still heard soft sobbing from Jungkook. 

Jihyo grab his hair harshly force him to get up. "Dont!" She warned Jimin when she saw he step foward and put a knife on Jungkook's neck. "One more step, he died. Trust me." 

Jimin froze. For the first time he felt scared. "Jihyo please. Let him go." His voice soften, he saw Jungkook's tears make him feel worst. "Please.. Im begging you.." He will do anything for his Jungkook. 

"And you will come to me?" Jihyo dared him. 

"Let Jungkook free first." He step foward slowly. 

"Kiss me." She demand. Jimin widened his eyes shocked about that. 

Jimin smirk. He walk to her calmly, when he close enough Jimin grip Jungkook's hands while his other hand s around Jihyo's waist. "H-hyung.." Jungkook breath. The younger close his eyes when Jimin face became close to her. He didnt want to see his boyfriend kiss anyone else from him. Even his heart clench, he know Jimin did this for him. But  Jungkook suprised when he suddenly were pulled out from Jihyo grip and she hissed painfully because Jimin pushed her really hard.

"Never." Jimin pulled Jungkook into his arm and take the knife from Jihyo's hand. She about to get up but she froze when police's siren from outside. "They here." He smirk to her make Jihyo run to the front door and scream like mad people. 

"Hyu--" Jungkook fainted in his embrace. Jimin panicked. He yelled for ambulance and they immediately take Jungkook from Jimin. Nurse tell him to follow them and Jimin fastly move to his car, he pray silently for his lover.