Chapter 14

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

In their mansion. Mother is cook in the kitchen. Father and Jungkook are watching tv. While Jimin is laying on his and Jungkook's shared bed and stare at the frame of their pictures on the wall. 'What if he cheat to me? What if he do like that girl did? Am i love him like before?' His thought being cut with knocked at his door. Jungkook peek out his head before walk to Jimin. Jimin sit up with his back at the headboard and Jungkook sit on the edge of bed. 

"Hyungg... Mother said lunch is ready..." Jungkook tugged Jimin's sleeve. The older loook at him with blank face. 

"Why you kissed me yesterday?" His question make Jungkook froze and nervous.

He played Jimin's finger nervously. "Y-you k-know r-right? I l-love y-you." 

Jimin sigh before get up and go to downstairs. Jungkook sit there while stare at the bed. 'Why you never understand hyung...' He mumble with tears escaped on his left eye. He wiped it and go to the kitchen. But when he heard his hyung and Mother voice he stand behind the wall. He know its bad attitude but its make him nervous. 

"Mother can i move out?" Mother shocked with his son question

"Why? This house big enough for you." 

"I want my own house. Beside i already bought it." 

"What?! Jimi--"

"My house at Gangnam. I will bring you and Father later." 

Mother sigh, "Jim--"

Jungkook already enough with this. He cant let Jimin go again. Not anymore. 8 years already make him suffered. "Did you really hate me hyung?! What is wrong with me?! Am i bother you so much?! Am i ?! Am i ed up very much?! Why you being like this?!" He cried loudly. "Hyungg.... Why...." He fall on his knees. He hid his face with both his palm.

Everyone shocked. They really not expected this situation. Jimin walk slowly to him. When he crouch infront of the younger, he lift up his head. But his hiccup clearly heard. Mother and Father already went up to their room to give them some alone time. "Jungkook ah..." He tugged Jungkook's arm. But the younger not replied. He tried again. "Kookie ah" this time Jungkook shot his widened eyes to him. Jimin's lip tugged up slightly. "Come" he pulled the younger to their room. 

He sat on their bed with Jungkook on his lap. "Im sorry to give you this hard situation." He pushed Jungkook's bangs which already fall to his eyes. "Please forgive me. You know i asked Mother to moved out because i really want to start my new life." 

Jungkook press his body close to the older. "Dont leave hyung... Please... Its hurt me...." He place his face on the crook Jimin's neck. "Dont..."

Jimin chuckled a bit. "You should hear out more. I want to start my new life with you Kookie ah. I want to try it. You said you want it right?" He circle Jungkook's back.

Jungkook pulled away. Look at his hyung face. Mouth slightly part away. "Y-you n-not l-lying r-right? P-please t-tell me you not." 

"Im not" he smile sweetly. He really want to try his love with his first love. He really hope this make a positive way. 

Jungkook hugged him tightly. Jimin giggle because he continue snuggle his face on Jimin's neck and that make him feel tickles a bit. "Hmm.. Hyung... Can... We.. Um i ..." He played Jimin shirt nervously. 

He laugh at Jungkook adorable action. "What Jungkook ah. You want something?" He already know what the younger want since he always glance Jimin's lip. 

"Ummm... Hyung... You already know it..." He whine and hid his face on Jimin's chest. 

He laugh with his eyes change to cresent shape. "Im sorry. Come" he said with broken laugh. He pull Jungkook close to him before brush his lips against Jungkook's.

Jungkook gripped Jimin's shirt. And he groan when Jimin . The older chuckled before press his lips against Jungkook fully. When the younger shut his eyes. Jimin move his lips slowly. The younger dont know what to do he just stay his lips. 

Jungkook move his lips very slowly but the older already pulled away. He pout. Jimin smile to him and his cheekbones. "Hey." He pecked the other lips. "You should let your lips move on his own. Dont control it. Just follow your heart." He touch Jungkook's chest. 

Jungkook's cheek change to pink colour. "Hyungg~~~" he whine cutely. Jimin pecked his cheek before pull him to get up. Jungkook stare him with confused eyes. 

"Dont give me that reaction. Im hungry right now." He interwine their finger to walk hand by hand. Jungkook just giggle cutely. When they reached downstairs, Mother and Father look at them with your-cute-together eyes. Jungkook already hid his face on Jimin chest while the other just wrap his hand around the younger and place his chin top on Jungkook's head. "Enough Mother, Father. This child gonna blow up with red face."

Jungkook pull his face while his arms still hugged Jimin's torso "hyung~~" he pout. But he continue hid his face after Jimin pecked his lips. Father and Mother 'awww' to them make Jungkook embraced Jimin tightly.