Chapter 34

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

Mother dancing happily for countless time. Yesterday Jimin called her and told her everything, about Laura and pregnancy. Jimin had cringe his face because of Mother sequeling. She also tackle Father down once he returned home from works. "We going to be grands! Oh God im so happy. Is the child girl or boy? What you think babe?" Mother asked her husband with happy voice.

"I dont mind. She or he is healthy were important thing." Father said before continue reading newspaper.

Mother rolled her eyes as slap her husband's arm lightly "you no fun. Im gonna call them." Father just sigh and felling sorry to them. Not that he didnt like what his wife doing, but she will call them within an hour. 

 

Jungkook's phone is ringing, but it on the nightstand. The lovebird is cuddling at the living room, for the third ringing, the elder heard that. He kissed Jungkook's temple before get his up to pick up the phone. "Afternoon Mother." He said as he walk back towards Jungkook. 

"How Jungkook? Is he alright? And when do you guys plan to fly back home?"

"Woah there Mother chill. Jungkook is alright and i dont when we could get home. Works become rough here." He jump a bit when the younger suddenly bit his thumb and it. Lately Jungkook really like biting him, Jimin didnt know why but he still like it. 

"Oh really? Your works here is rough too. Father will come late sometimes."

"Im sorry to him. Mother you can talk to Jungkook. On speaker."

"Afternoon Mother!" Jungkook greet her happily.

"Afternoon my son in-law" Jungkook whine cutely and hid his face on Jimin's chest even Mother didnt see him.

"You make me red." Jimin chuckle and peck his lips. They continue talking in 30 minutes and decide to ended the call when Jungkook's mood suddenly down. 

"Baby are you alright?" He caressed the younger's cheek softly but Jungkook turn his face away. "Heyy sweetheart. Please talk to me" he pleaded when he being ignored.

"You so happy right now. But you not like that before, do you hate me??" Jungkook asked with tears in his eyes. Damn pregnant hormones. 

"What are you talking about? Ofcourse im happy because we talked with her. I never hate you baby, i love you. I love you so much. Dont think in negative way baby. Beside you told me before that you missed Mother right?" Jimin said in very gentle way. He knew Jungkook's mood will swing because of his pregnancy. And he never take it seriously about that, he tried to be understanding and not being tempered when his boyfriend in this condition. Jimin had more patient with the younger. He did good. 

Jungkook's cheeks wet after his lover said that. He really embrassed what he done, "im sorry i be like this. Im sorry hyung.." he tighten his arm around Jimin's torso.

He kissed Jungkook before put his head chin on the younger's head "its okay baby. Now you want to take a nap?" 

Jimin chuckle at his boyfriend's adorableness. Jungkook pout and nodded his head. Jimin is about to pick him in bridal state but he flinch when Jungkook yelled "hyung! Noo!!" He put the younger back down on the couch.

"Oh baby, im sorry. Did i hurt you?" Jimin asked in worried voice but he palm his face when he heard Jungkook's excuses. 

"Im huge cow. Its alright." 

"Even you huge dinosour, you still light for me baby. Now come." He pick the younger and kiss his forehead before walk towards their bedroom. 

Its true Jimin didnt pant even little bit after he tucked him down. But Jungkook frown when he saw the elder walk back toward the door. "Where are you going?" 

Jimin stop and turn to his lover. "Im still have works. Im just at the living room. Dont worry baby." He continue his walked after Jungkook nodded his head. 

 

Over 6 months. The couple still at Canada. Jimin had finished his works but they couldnt fly back because Jungkook cannot sit in the plane for the long times. And because of that, Mother and Father had flew to Canada to met them and their grandchildren. Jungkook already in 9 month but he still not in labored room. His boyfriend is busy at his work. Mother takes an hour to make Jungkook calm after Jimin went to office, but he still whine again. "I want Jimin hyung! Get him back Mother.... i want hyung... Jimin hyung...," he sobbed in Mother's arm.

"Shh shh he will come back later.. dont cry.." she rock him forth and back but still the younger hiccup badly and throw his tantrum. Mother exhealed in relieve when she heard front door open and reveal his husband and his son. 

"Jungkookie baby... im here.." Jimin said and Jungkook fastly run into his arms.

"Hyung..." he continue whine but stop sobbing. His tears still rolled down on his cheeks. 

"Shh shh hey, calm down.. im home.. shh enough baby.." he tried calm his boyfriend down which is work when the younger snore softly on his chest. 

"Look like he tired. Go take him bed Jimin ah." Father said before caressed Jungkook's hair softly. 

"Yes Father." Jimin pick him in bridal way and tucked him in. He snuggle on Jungkook as the other put his head on Jimin's chest and sigh happily. Jimin wake up on Jungkook's scream after 5 hours sleeping. He saw their bed damp with Jungkook's water. The baby. Jimin thought and yelled Mother and Father's. They hurriedly taking Jungkook to hospital. 

"JIMIIINNN!!!" He yelled and squeeze Jimin's hand. 

"Baby im here, im here. Breath baby breath." He kiss him in worried face. 

"ITS HURTSS!!! ARGHHH!!" He continue screaming in the hospital. "PARK JIMIN!! I SWEAR IM GONNA KICK YOU AFTER THIS!!" Jungkook said and sobbing after that. jimin's face pale because he knew afcourse he is gonna be in trouble after this. 

"Sorry baby im sorry." He also in tears after he look the younger in this way. The doctor come and fastly do her works. Jungkook screaming and sometimes curse at Jimin because make him pregnant. When giving birth, everything will come out. 

"ARGHHH!!" The last screaming, and the cries of babies is in the room. Yes babies. 

"Congrats. You got pairs." Doctor smile at Jimin and gave him his childs. 

"Oh God." Jimin cries in happiness and gave to Jungkook "our kids. Thankyou baby. Thankyou so much i love you i love you i love you." He said as kiss over the younger's face. 

Jungkook give him tired smile and look at their kids. "Hey there. Mommy and daddy is here." He kissed them before face his lover "im sorry what i said earlier." 

"Its okay baby." Kiss Jungkook, their lips moving along full of pure love but they pulled away after the babies squirming in Jimin's arms. Jungkook tried to hold them but his body too weak, he just kissed them and Jimin gave to nurse to clean them. The elder continue kissing him and whispere 'i love you' towards his lover. Nurse told him to wait outside for they clean Jungkook. Jimin nodded and make his way to his parents. Mother and Father hugged him tight and felt proud to their son.

Jimin and Jungkook's life continue with Park Jungmin and Park Jungji. The Parks hope their life will happily ever after.