Chapter 35

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

 

3 years later----------------------

 

The lovebirds decide to stay at Canada for a while because Jungkook really want to see how Jimin's life at Canada before. So the elder took them to his college, rent house, part time job and everything. The twins already 3 years old, Park Jungji for the girl and she is eldest while Park Jungmin is for their son. Jungji is more like Jungkook who is shy around new people, cute, whine a lot and a bit demanding. She have Jimin's eyes and nose and also got Jungkook lips.  Jungmin is duplicate for Jimin. He more reserve type, even he is the youngest but he always giving in to his noona because he think, boys must giving in towards girls. That what his daddy told him. He didnt mind though and he really want to like his daddy, Jimin is his idol. Jungmin has a goofy side but he will showed to his family only and when they at home. So far, he never show his goofy when they outside. He got Jungkook's eyes, nose and Jimin's lips.

"Daddy where are we going? Can we eat? Im hungry~~" Jungji whine from the backseat. 

"Oh right. Okay then we go eat first." Jimin said and one his hand on steering wheel while the other wrap in Jungkook's.

"What you guys want?" Jungkook asked his kids. His daughter seem a bit picky about food. Once she never want to touch what he cooked, because she demand to eat pizza that time. 

"I didnt mind mommy, as long as we can eat." Jungmin said happily while his eyes never lift up from the iPad.

"Can we get pasta?" Jungji said with clapping her hand and grin cutely.

Jungkook look at his husband. Yes husband. They got married when their kids 1 years old. His husband glance a bit to him and nodded his head. "Alright, pasta you got princess" Jungkook said as he turn to his shoulder to glance at Jungji. She yelled happily and hugged his brother. The youngest groan a bit because he lost the game after his sister hugged him tight. But Jungji just smile to him make him rolled his eyes. 

"We here kids" they snap their head when they heard Jimin's voice. The parents got out first and open the back door to get the kids. 

"Daddy lift me up!" Jungji said while make grabby hands to Jimin. He chuckle a bit before lift up his daughter. She tucked her head on Jimin's neck. 

Jungkook pout when he saw that, "Mommy want too. You always have Daddy lately." Jungkook said while lift Jungmin in his arms. 

"Mommy always got cuddle with Daddy at night." The two pout to each other and they peck from Jimin. Jungkook got at his lips while Jungji got at her cheek. 

"Four all us will cuddle later alright so let get going." Jimin said and pull Jungkook to him and their way to restaurant's door. Jungmin chuckle when he saw his Daddy rolled his eyes. They really clingy to Jimin especially Jungji and Jungkook. Not that Jungkook always fight brutally with his daughter but they fight in playful way to get Jimin's attention.

Jimin sit beside his husband while the kids sit beside each other. "Daddy, can i asked you something" Jungmin said after they ordered the food.

"Yes Minnie ah what is it" he s his arms around Jungkook's waist and peck his forehead before glance at his son. He saw his daughter pout deeply when he kissed her Mommy. He ruffle Jungji's head and he smile sweetly to her. Jungkook stick his tounge playfully to her. That makes Jungji giggle at her silly Mommy. 

"Why is your arms have paint on it? Can i have too?" 

Jimin froze a bit before smile to him. they never asked him about his tattooed body, but they a,ways look at it in curios eyes when Jimin wear a sleeveless shirt, "well son, you can have it but when you older. Just a very simple paint you not allowed to have it more than one. Understand?" Jimin said gently but in firm tone. 

"Are you sure about it?" Jungkook whispered to his lover and peck his neck. Jimin is about to said something but the waiter is coming to them make he close his mouth back. Jimin didnt mind if his son want to have tattoo but it must in simple way. Jimin dont want people look at him like he is a bad boy. He used to it, but he didnt want Jungmin face it along. Jimin just grin to him peck his lips. Jungmin and Jungji cringe their nose when they saw their parents kissing, but chuckle after that.