Chapter 17

You Never Being Different To Me Hyung

 Jimin's left arm felt numb. He open his eyes slightly, saw Jungkook curled up to him. The younger's head is tugged under his chin while legs throw around his limbs. There is no gap between them. He slowly remove himself from Jungkook's grip, take cigarate on the nightstand and make his way to the balcony which outside their bedroom. 

He inhaled the cigar and puffed it. 'Did im doing the right thing? He not gonna cheat on me.' He ruffle his hair and groan. 'Hes not like her. He love me,' he felt pair of arms around his waist. "Kookie.. Why you awake? Still early." Jimin put his hand at the younger arm and pull him to infront of him.

"I felt empty in my arms. When i open eyes you not beside me. That the reason why i cant sleep." He turn to Jimin after the older flicked his cigarate. Wrap his arm around Jimin's neck and trace pattern on the older's tattoo collarbone.

He hugged Jungkook, his back. "My arm numb. And i felt little cold." He knew Jungkook still sleepy with the yawn he make. "Lets sleep okay? I have work tomorrow." Give a peck on his lover lips. Jungkook nodded and pull Jimin to their room again.

 

He awake by light kiss on his neck. When he open his eyes, he saw Jungkook smile sweetly to him. He pulled the younger close to him. "Morning hyung. I make a breakfast." 

Jungkook kiss his neck before freed himself from Jimin's grip. He cuckle when the other groan. "What time is it?"

"7.30 hyung. C'mon~~" he pull Jimin to get up "you gonna late~~~"

"Alright alright. Let me clean myself." He give short kiss on Jungkook's lips before going to the bathroom. 

Jungkook still feel shy about the sudden action. He jump a bit when heard doorbell. 'Who is it?' Mumbled but still open the door.

"Morning Jungkookie. Is Jimin awaken?" Yoongi ask while make his way to the living room like his own house.

"Yeah. He's shower now. You came to breakfast?" He close the door and set the table with another set plate and mug.

"Sicca still slepping. Well i guess i get breakfast here." He smile sheepishly and sit at the chair. 

"Im gonna check Jiminie hyung. Dont eat first hyung."

"Okay okay~~"

He knock the door before open it. Jungkook stunned when he close the door and lean his back to the wall while enjoying the view.

Jimin shirtless with towel wrap around his waist. His tattoo 'Never Mind' on his nape clearly shown with very build backs. The blonde hair still damp. Jungkook gulped. "H-hyung. Y-yoongi h-hyung's h-hhere." He stuttered.

"My body make you stuttered huh?" Jimin smirk and make his way to Jungkook cage him between his arms. But the latter already hid his face on his palm. 

"Hyung~~ get dress will you?"

He cuckle. "Okay babe. Is that my cloth?" He pointed at the wardrobe door which had cloth hanging at the doorknobe

"Yes. I already set for you."

"What a great wife i got" he laugh when Jungkook's face change really red. "You so cute." His lips against the younger's.

Jungkook moved his lips amd slight Jimin's bottom lips. His arms s around the blonde's neck while deepend his kiss. Jimin wrap his arms around Jungkook's slim waist and make his way to the other's neck. 

"H-hyunggg.." He grip the older hair and tilt his head to give Jimin space. 

Jimin hummed on his neck. "Why you very  beautiful?" 

"Only for you..." Thats enough to make Jimin kiss him fully on his lips. He pushed his tounge on the hot carven. Jungkook's moan loud enough to Jimin the other tounge. 

Small moan and wet tounge fill the room with warm and hands busy touched their body.

Both of them pulled away when their lungs need air. Pant and forehead against each other. 

Jungkook is more beautiful with swollen lips, catch his breath, couple of hickeys around his neck. Jimin on the other hand, also catch his breath with his swollen lower lips after Jungkook them.

"Let me dress. And we have breakfast okay?" He kiss Jungkook's cheek before pulled away. When Jimin's done they walk together to kitchen. 

"Well Jungkook ah. I felt betrayed" 

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Why? I didnt do anything."

"You told me, only check on Jimin. Not what the hickeys thing. Im hungry here."

He just giggle and hugged Jimin's side while his lover gave Yoongi his infamous eyesmile.